Zong sim is blocked....!

my zong sim is blockd...

can anyone help me

If its blocked because it wasn't in anyone's name than go to zong CSC, and if it was blocked due to a complain against this number than again go to CSC and file a written apology and have your sim unblocked.

Faisal.Qureshi it is blocked bcoz it was not reg.but wat can i do know..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Faisal.Qureshi it is blocked bcoz it was not reg.but wat can i do know…
[/quote]

Zong CSC? They’ll most probably ask you for apology later because of the inconvenience caused by you due to laziness. (probably?)

Faisal.Qureshi it is blocked bcoz it was not reg.but wat can i do know…
[/quote]

Just take your blocked sim (and the sim jacket if you still have it)… your CNIC and 1 fotocopy of it to nearest zong CSC and try your luck… if you have been a high ARPU customer, they will unblock your sim and they will register it in ur name.

ARPU: avarage revenue per user (meaning if you have been using zong/paktal prepaid cards frequently thus giving ENOUGH revenue to the company).

The above scenario is only for if ur sim was blocked due to none registration.

Else if there is a complain against ur number of u being an obnoxious caller than you gonna have to file a written apology.

It was probably blocked due to your incessant and persistent threads about ZONG. :/

It was probably blocked due to your incessant and persistent threads about ZONG. :confused:
[/quote]

Or maybe due to writing your mobile number with your every post. (@Asmar)

thanx to anyone mene new sim leli hae.