[WTS] Logitech PS3 Rumblepad

* - Condition: 10/10 Unused...used for only 2 days before storing it away since i didn't need it

* - Warranty: none

* - Known problems: none

* - Asking price/trade: 1500

* - Shipping options: none

* - Location of item: Karachi

* - What will be included in the purchase/trade: Controller, USB receiver, AA batteries

* - Contact method and time: text me on 0342 - 2276795

* - Accepted payment methods: Cash

Controller is the Logitech Cordless Precision for PlayStation 3. It has vibration feedback.

price reduced.

This controller works on computer as well.

Urgent sale.

Does it work FLAWLESSLY on a PC using the usb dongle?

yes it does. I used it as a remote with my PC with xpadder and it works in games that support controllers.

price reduced again....

I suppose it does not have the dual shock feature, i.e., vibration, right? If it has, then I will buy it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I suppose it does not have the dual shock feature, i.e., vibration, right? If it has, then I will buy it.
[/quote]

It DOES have vibration (did you read the thread title? :D). The controller is the Logitech Cordless Precision for PlayStation 3: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-PlayStation-3-Cordless-Precision-Controller/dp/B000O3E05Y

I can't see anywhere on Logitech or Amazon that it has vibration feature. Anyway, I guess you have checked it on a PC already that's why you are saying that. Does it need to install a driver for PC (Win 7)? I'll contact you on phone for modalities.

I can’t see anywhere on Logitech or Amazon that it has vibration feature. Anyway, I guess you have checked it on a PC already that’s why you are saying that. Does it need to install a driver for PC (Win 7)? I’ll contact you on phone for modalities.
[/quote]

Right in the production description part of Amazon:

Product Description

Logitech s PS3 Cordless Precision Controller gives you smooth control and a full 360-degree range of movement. Twin high-performance analog sticks and wireless gameplay give you precise control with no tangled cords. Vibration feedback gives you a more immersive gaming effect and the long-life battery ensures you get to play longer.

[/quote]

As for drivers, in win XP it was automatically recognized. Don’t know about win7.

Still for sale...

bump

bump

Is it still up for sale?

still for sale

bump..

bump...still for sale

bump

bump

bump

^

how much is the battery life?

and does it lags due to wireless?

and whats your final with shipping to lahore..?