I am residing in DHA Phase 2 S block and i used to have worldcall cable internet few years back but left because of poor support for last 2 months(My internet would be down for most of the week). This was before the management change of worldcall. I was wondering if someone near S Block Phase 2 DHA or Phase 2 or in DHA Lahore can answer me the following questions about Worldcall cable internet(Please mention your area with response):
- How is their 4Mbps connection? What is average download speed you get? What is average upload speed?
- Do they have any fair policy for their 4Mbps connection? If yes, what is the limit?
- Does the cable internet goes down often in your area?
- How is their support? How long does it take them to fix a problem?
- Does your internet goes down when there are load shedding in nearby areas?
- Does the internet still works after load shedding in your area?
- Please provide any other information about their service in DHA Lahore if you can or any advice dealing with worldcall.
I am interested in these connections as i want to apply for a 4Mbps Worldcall connection. So any help regarding this would be very helpful.
NOTE: Please don't recommend PTCL as i have already have PTCL DSL at my house for more than a year. I am right now paying for 4Mbps connection for ptcl but i am currently connected to ptcl 2Mbps port as i asked them 2-3 times to upgrade my port from 2M to 4M but all times the same problem occurs that my internet does not even connect when they connect to 4M and as i have copper cable they say that the problem is in our line and i have to switch back to 2M to internet to work. The only solution they propose is to install fiber optic line but first it will be expensive and secondly i don't think it will still resolve the speed issue as they limit download speed in my area. The service for PTCL is pathetic in my area as i get 1M speed on my 2M connection currently and been complaining for many months but they keep making excuses and don't fix the problem.