Worldcall cable internet speed reduced (2mb)

Hello guys

i live in dha lahore and have 2 mbps connection of worldcall i used to get very good speed throughout the day but for last 1 month the speed during day time drops to 256 or less i only get 2mbps speed in early hours of morning.....does anyones else experiencing same ????

I am in AIT. I have 1mbps

My speed drops to less than modem speed 56k during peak hours of 7-9 PM. But this only happens sometimes!

[quote=“alo, post:, topic:”]

Hello guys

i live in dha lahore and have 2 mbps connection of worldcall i used to get very good speed throughout the day but for last 1 month the speed during day time drops to 256 or less i only get 2mbps speed in early hours of morning…does anyones else experiencing same ???

[/quote]

I was using Worldcall in KHI for the last 6-8 years till Oct this year due to similar problems. When I was having a 2Mbps connection. This is what I used to get:

- 8AM to 10AM I get consistent 2Mbps

- 10AM to 10PM - I used to get 128Kbps to 256Kbps

And this went on for months even after complaining every other day. People at Worldcall have become #$%# heads now a days so I moved to PTCL Nitro which is working fine in my area.

the people at worldcall took my information request as a complain. i requested for some information which got turned into a complain with the usual replies and bullshit standard answers. they didnt even know how to handle a simple information query. the company has gone down in service in the past few months