i think you never had iPod or any music portable device in your 90s childhood,

there was no ipod in 90s…

Your medication is near expiry…

[/quote]

i knew that before I could edit it the light goes off

sent from an Unknown device using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“Upsilon, post:18, topic:21217”]

Ugh...

@Faisal As you can see, people have already started b****ing about the thread. So I'm gonna let you guys (Faisal, jDK, Ahmsun & Armada) decide if we should still compile the album or just make a list of the songs... I don't mind either way, it'll only save me some time.

If it's gonna be the second thing, then i might as well change the thread title to "Share your favorite music"...

[/quote]

Don't stop compiling the album cause nobody explicitly asked for that and even if somebody did (which nobody did actually), not everybody here has the authority to carry out their wishes if you know what I mean.... ;)

As for people B!tching, frankly, you asked for it. :P

I mean don't get me wrong but you took a simple query for an insult (which afaik is one of the forum rules to not to do so). I mean it was chance for you explain the very idea of the thread although we can download music freely & that too, swiftly from the net i.e. a chance to know what kind of music other WP members listen to & of course, the opportunity to listen to new music or the songs that you probably never heard before or probably may not ever get a chance to hear if not for this WP compilation album.

Armada has offered to make covers (that's a positive thing I guess :D )... so lets hope we get 15 to 20 songs from different members. So I'll suggest to start encouraging not just the platinum members but everybody.

we'll proceed to the next step when we have 18 to 20 songs from at least 15 different members. more the members, the merrier! :)

^ Kay. I've removed the Platinum member restriction from the OP. Let's see if this thing actually works out.

BTW, do you think we should go with MP3 320kbps or FLAC? I mean if we're gonna make a big compilation like you say so, then FLAC will become a bit inconvenient for sharing. MP3 or AAC are much more suitable for that IMO.

My addition to this list: Coke Studio on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/khalid-omar/sets/coke-studio-ko

hey loooooooook KO the real admin :osent from an Unknown device using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“Faisal, post:23, topic:21217”]

Don't stop compiling the album cause nobody explicitly asked for that and even if somebody did (which nobody did actually), not everybody here has the authority to carry out their wishes if you know what I mean.... ;)

I mean don't get me wrong but you took a simple query for an insult (which afaik is one of the forum rules to not to do so). I mean it was chance for you explain the very idea of the thread although we can download music freely & that too, swiftly from the net i.e. a chance to know what kind of music other WP members listen to & of course, the opportunity to listen to new music or the songs that you probably never heard before or probably may not ever get a chance to hear if not for this WP compilation album.

Armada has offered to make covers (that's a positive thing I guess :D )... so lets hope we get 15 to 20 songs from different members. So I'll suggest to start encouraging not just the platinum members but everybody.

we'll proceed to the next step when we have 18 to 20 songs from at least 15 different members. more the members, the merrier! :)

[/quote]

[quote="Faisal, post:23, topic:21217"]

I mean don't get me wrong but you took a simple query for an insult (which afaik is one of the forum rules to not to do so). I mean it was chance for you explain the very idea of the thread although we can download music freely & that too, swiftly from the net i.e. ,,,,....

[/quote]

Finally, someone has true common sense..Thankyou ..!!

Ab Tabdeeli Aye gi..!!

[quote=“Upsilon, post:24, topic:21217”]

^ Kay. I've removed the Platinum member restriction from the OP. Let's see if this thing actually works out.

BTW, do you think we should go with MP3 320kbps or FLAC? I mean if we're gonna make a big compilation like you say so, then FLAC will become a bit inconvenient for sharing. MP3 or AAC are much more suitable for that IMO.

[/quote]

Good.

And no, there won't be a problem for me if the task of creating/uploading/initial seeding the torrent falls on my shoulder. For the sake of catering everybody's needs/wants, I can create and seed FLAC/MP3 320/ MP3 V0 + a lower quality MP3 and or AAC version of a same compilation album to further reduce the file size. even if somebody else has to do the torrent or the file host job, there are ways to reduce the load on everybody.

IMO file size ain't really an issue here...

But do let me know if you have other reservations apart from the size issue.... ;)

[quote=", post:25, topic:21217"]

My addition to this list: Coke Studio on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/khalid-omar/sets/coke-studio-ko

[/quote]

A separate coke studio album for Khalid please :D

[quote="farhan_ds, post:27, topic:21217"]

Finally, someone has true common sense..Thankyou ..!!

Ab Tabdeeli Aye gi..!!

[/quote]

So you intend to drone me? :D

[quote=", post:25, topic:21217"]

[/quote]

I guess we can do a separate P@ki Song compilation for you Mr. Admin. I have a couple of P@ki favorites too which could be added to that list.

[quote="Faisal, post:28, topic:21217"]

Good.

And no, there won't be a problem for me if the task of creating/uploading/initial seeding the torrent falls on my shoulder. For the sake of catering everybody's needs/wants, I can create and seed FLAC/MP3 320/ MP3 V0 + a lower quality MP3 and or AAC version of a same compilation album to further reduce the file size. even if somebody else has to do the torrent or the file host job, there are ways to reduce the load on everybody.

IMO file size ain't really an issue here...

But do let me know if you have other reservations apart from the size issue.... ;)

[/quote]

Ah, you seem rather interested into this whole thing. That's cool, if you're willing to do all that, then sure let's go ahead. You start up with your torrents, and we'll see where to proceed from there...

We're gonna have to be discreet with the link sharing as Asad gave me a red signal on direct link sharing on the thread. :ph34r:

I'm give my full consent to Faisal/ Upsilon for this uptaking. I'd be happy to share/ contribute, though it would be nice if more people from the community share their input as well, rather than the 5-8 people that are truly active (including yours truly :lol: )

[quote=“Upsilon, post:29, topic:21217”]

I guess we can do a separate P@ki Song compilation for you Mr. Admin. I have a couple of P@ki favorites too which could be added to that list.

Ah, you seem rather interested into this whole thing. That's cool, if you're willing to do all that, then sure let's go ahead. You start up with your torrents, and we'll see where to proceed from there...

We're gonna have to be discreet with the link sharing as Asad gave me a red signal on direct link sharing on the thread. :ph34r:

[/quote]

Cool..

Was that red signal for filehosts or torrents? cause IMO former is objectionable not only as per forum rules but the filehost service can also delete the data for copy rights infringements but the later is not so specially if we stick to making it private torrent just for our community on our expense/bandwidth IYWIM

[quote="jDk, post:30, topic:21217"]

I'm give my full consent to Faisal/ Upsilon for this uptaking. I'd be happy to share/ contribute, though it would be nice if more people from the community share their input as well, rather than the 5-8 people that are truly active (including yours truly :lol: )

[/quote]

Yeah...that's actually my second concern (first being getting "policed"), lagta hai is dafa ke election main sirf 5 se 8 voter hi hon ge :D

I mean how hard it is for people to tell their fav song? even KO got out of his cave to tell (although a 15 song coke studio playlist isn't exactly what upsi had in mind :lol: ) what he likes. I wonder if shiekh_chilie or ijaz ahmed or Asad himself know what a song is :D

Come on people just name your fav song.....even if its of Justin Beiber's or tahir shah's (well, not tahir shah for cryin out loud) :)

There should have been 15-20 songs by now.. i even got in 6 directly off a small playlist..

Hey guys, I've made this free chatroom which we can use for sharing the links to our content. Instant and easy. Let me know what you think.

http://www.chatzy.com/65490526363136

TinyURL link: http://tinyurl.com/wiredmusic

I've compiled the first music compilation album for KO (the real admin). I've only added the 15 songs that were on his cokestudio playlist. So this one is just for him, though the rest of you guys feel free to download it as well if you want.

It's a SoundCloud rip, so the quality is standard (mp3 128kbps). These are some unusual songs, so finding them in high quality would've been a bit inconvenient.

Download link on the chatroom.

Yo Yo Honey sing... http://www.meraustad.com/category/jobs-ads/

Brace yourself.

Flame war starting...

^ How come?

@Faisal What happened, you changed your mind?

About what?

^ About making the torrent. Or are you waiting for more songs?

Nope... I will be ready whenever you'll give me the green light although it'd be nice to have more songs from other members.