Which mobile set u use?

which mobile set u use.........mine is P990i sonyericsson

i m usin i-mate jam,

samsung d600 and

samsung c130

Nokia 1100.. my 2 cell phones have been already snatched on gun point, so i prefer using cheap cell phones.

w810i

I use k750i.

SE K800 cybershot and LG KE770 shine.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nokia 1100… my 2 cell phones have been already snatched on gun point, so i prefer using cheap cell phones.
[/quote]

so sorry to hear that! good thinking with cheap mobile phone. happened to me once also at gun point, not a good experience.

Nokia 3230

the symbian applications come in Handy

I use Treo 600. I can use Nokia 7610 or Nokia 3500 both are available for me as my fammily using but I am comfortable with Treo 600.

Nokia N73

i use a samsung D500

its old but i dont really use a cell phone for anythin other than voice n sms

and GPRS sometimes and mine gets the job done

Nokia 5310 Xpress Music

Nokia 1112

Nokia N73 Music

Blackberry Pearl 8100

mine siemense c72.....man it has every thin gprs, infra, polyphonic 12mb space and the price of a new one is only rs2200 :P

i had my new 6600 snatched after only usin it over a month bought it for 18000.. never bought an expensive set again....

mine siemense c72…man it has every thin gprs, infra, polyphonic 12mb space and the price of a new one is only rs2200 :P

i had my new 6600 snatched after only usin it over a month bought it for 18000… never bought an expensive set again…

[/quote]

thank god i have never had a cell phone snatched

although my cousin did have his N95 snatched after which he only keep a 1100 in his pocket

Nokia N[Remixed By Shoukat]70 Music Edition

never took it out at night when i m alone......

Nokia N[Remixed By Shoukat]70 Music Edition

never took it out at night when i m alone…

[/quote]

and remixed by shoukat means that you are using firmware of n73 haina?

I guess there are many N73 users so here I too join u I also have N73.

although my cousin did have his N95 snatched after which he only keep a 1100 in his pocket
[/quote]

Thats really terrible from N95 to 1100 i’m feeling bad for him anywayz how did it happened? When you have N95 you better be cautious

Thats really terrible from N95 to 1100 i’m feeling bad for him anywayz how did it happened? When you have N95 you better be cautious

[/quote]

he was walkin on the road and he had it in his pocket a man came with a knife told him to empty his pockets and it got stolen