Which is Best Brand Dry Battery For Solar In 200Ah?

[quote=“yousaf465, post:20, topic:21423”]

Did you measured it with a DC clamp meter ?

[/quote]

no

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:21, topic:21423”]

no

[/quote]

your batteries might have died due to undercharging.

[quote=“yousaf465, post:22, topic:21423”]

your batteries might have died due to undercharging.

[/quote]

HERE IS MY SOLAR PANEL SETUP CHECK WIRING

did you removed the MC-4 connector which came with it ?

How did you wired it Parallel or series ?

---

Edit: Seems to be Parallel.

Can you post a pic from back of 100W panels ?

[quote=“yousaf465, post:24, topic:21423”]

did you removed the MC-4 connector which came with it ?

How did you wired it Parallel or series ?

---

Edit: Seems to be Parallel.

Can you post a pic from back of 100W panels ?

[/quote]

here is 100wa panel back side yes i have removed connector its parallel..

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:25, topic:21423”]

here is 100wa panel back side yes i have removed connector its parallel..

[/quote]

The total current in your circuit is

5.41 + 5.41 + 5.41 + 8.06 + 8.06 = 32.35A @ 18.5V. You might need additional wire for that.

You should have used branch connector

BSP-mc4_G.jpg

[quote="aurangzebhaque, post:12, topic:21423"]

I have no idea.

Aurangzeb

[/quote]

Please guide him about the wiring. Are my calculation correct ?

[quote=“yousaf465, post:26, topic:21423”]

The total current in your circuit is

5.41 + 5.41 + 5.41 + 8.06 + 8.06 = 32.35A @ 18.5V. You might need additional wire for that.

You should have used branch connector

BSP-mc4_G.jpg

Please guide him about the wiring. Are my calculation correct ?

[/quote]

my wiring not correct? how to wiring my solar system can u tell me?why i need additional wire?Yousif can u share ur solar system wiring?shrae pics

check here pics my solar wiring

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:27, topic:21423”]

my wiring not correct? how to wiring my solar system can u tell me?why i need additional wire?Yousif can u share ur solar system wiring?shrae pics

[/quote]

I think for that amount of current this wiring might not be sufficient. You have already removed the MC-4 connector which is not a good idea by any means. Your warranty is voided if you cut-off MC-4 connector, they are also weather resistant; which your nitto tape connection isn’t.

You will need additional wire, there is a special name for that parallel wiring, which was mentioned by @aurangzebhaque in a solar thread. I can’t remember the exact name.

Get a proper stand too. You can visit your local blacksmith or you can buy ready-made Strut channel mount, which you an mount by drilling into your roof.

[quote=“yousaf465, post:28, topic:21423”]

I think for that amount of current this wiring might not be sufficient. You have already removed the MC-4 connector which is not a good idea by any means. Your warranty is voided if you cut-off MC-4 connector, they are also weather resistant; which your nitto tape connection isn't.

You will need additional wire, there is a special name for that parallel wiring, which was mentioned by @aurangzebhaque in a solar thread. I can't remember the exact name.

Get a proper stand too. You can visit your local blacksmith or you can buy ready-made Strut channel mount, which you an mount by drilling into your roof.

[/quote]

can u share ur solar system pictures?

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:29, topic:21423”]

can u share ur solar system pictures?

[/quote]

Mine is High Voltage Low current system ( In relative terms). Wired in series. So I didn’t need the extra wire. MC-4 connector are also intact on my warranty panel.

[quote=“yousaf465, post:30, topic:21423”]

Mine is High Voltage Low current system ( In relative terms). Wired in series. So I didn't need the extra wire. MC-4 connector are also intact on my warranty panel.

[/quote]

How Many Solar panel each solar panel wat?how much increase ur volt in series?how much current?which brand u use charger cantoler how much amp cantoler?

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:31, topic:21423”]

How Many Solar panel each solar panel wat?how much increase ur volt in series?how much current?which brand u use charger cantoler how much amp cantoler?

[/quote]2 panels. Total VOC is ~60V and Imp is 5.43A. Ep-solar MPPT.

anyone here who has used tubular batteries?

Xaheer,

You should know better than us about batteries. Ask your collegues in the telecom wing of SNGPL. In fact do a bit of research to find out which batteries are being used by SNGPL in their microwave system. Moreover what prices do these sellers offer for tubular, VRLA etc. batteries and share with us.

Aurangzeb

Zulfi,

Unless you measure the current, there is hardly any good method to advise you.

A crude method is to hold the wire in your palm. If it feels warm then you need to add thicker wires.

Also the joints need a second look. If you have just twisted the wires together to make a joint, such joints will give you problems after 2-3 months. Make arrangements to have all joints SOLDERED.

Aurangzeb

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:27, topic:21423”]

[/quote]

you should read this post

a question :

can we use 7/29 or 7/44 etc million company wala wire in solar application (the wire from solar panel to charge controller and from charge controller to batteries ?

if NO then why NO ?