Which HDD and RAM should i buy?

Dude, tell me in simple words because i am assuming that primary drive will be of Windows and logical drives are for data (like games,music files).

You are right Sani Primary should be used to install windows and logical drives for data.

Okay thanks ! :)

wElcOmE! I'm happy to help you!

If you have got Intel Pentium 4 HT processor, then spend your money on it's cooling

O.K i have some more questions. If i use 450 watt PSU then can i run following specifications safely?

3.2Ghz Processor.

2.5GB RAM

Printer/Scanner

I have doubt about Printer and Scanner because i never used them and they have their own power cables so i don't have a clue.

^

yea perfect..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

O.K i have some more questions. If i use 450 watt PSU then can i run following specifications safely?

3.2Ghz Processor.

2.5GB RAM

Printer/Scanner

I have doubt about Printer and Scanner because i never used them and they have their own power cables so i don’t have a clue.

[/quote]

Normally in Desktop computers: (and according to your case)

- PSU is to supply power to your Computer’s internal components and parts only.

- Printer and Scanner have their own power terminals which you connect to the power source directly.

- Even your monitor/LCD does have it’s own power cord to connect directly to power source and it doesn’t depend on that PSU

Generally PSU supplies power(little or heavy) to the following components in a computer.

Processor, Ram, Hard Disks, CD/DVD Rom Drives, GPUs and any device(not having a direct power source and) connected to Motherboard in the slots

http://www.cablesdirect.com/prodimages/CC331-12C_LR.jpg

This will be the power cable of Printer i guess and one will go to outer power source and second will go to PSU right? So it will utilize PSU or what because its not making sense to me. :S

OR second guess of mine is that one side will attach to Printer and switch will be plugged into Power outlet like monitor as you said.

i suggest you WD and Corsair.

i am also using WD HD and Corsair DDR3 RAM.

HDDs and RAMs don't take a lot of energy.

Seagate is currently no.1 (in terms of sales) and if you could search these forums, there's an old thread where a bunch of members were recommending Seagate over Western Digital as Western Digital is prone to failing.

It's better to get DDR3 RAM if it's compatible with your motherboard. From what I know OCZ is the best company, but I don't think it's easily available here. Kingston and Corsair are both really good companies nonetheless.

Okay i have got 320GB HDD, 2GB RAM and 4GB Flash Drive. Now shopkeeper didn't have 667mhz RAM and he told me that 800mhz will run normally with your system so i bought that one and its running fine but my previous RAM which is 667mhz, i am using that one right now. I want to ask that is it safe to use 667mhz RAM on one slot and 800mhz RAM on another slot?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

http://www.cablesdirect.com/prodimages/CC331-12C_LR.jpg

This will be the power cable of Printer i guess and one will go to outer power source and second will go to PSU right? So it will utilize PSU or what because its not making sense to me. :S

OR second guess of mine is that one side will attach to Printer and switch will be plugged into Power outlet like monitor as you said.

[/quote]

This is just normal power supplying cable from a power source to an object which needs to be powered up.

your first guess is truly not making a sense even to me.

your second guess is correct if you are connecting the left side(in image) of the cable to printer and the right side head to the power source. Yes just like Monitor