What Documents should a every grown-up person should have in Pakistan?

Assalamu Alaikum,

Hope everyone is doing good.

I want to know that which documents every grown-up person should have in Pakistan apart from CNIC and Educational Documents. Because mostly we need some documents to submit for jobs, passport/visa or in general etc.

Domicile Certificate
Graduate Assessment Test (GAT)
Driving License
Licenses from specific bodies like Pakistan Engineering Council, Pakistan Medical & Dental Council etc.
Nikah nama (if you are married :D )

Do you need a Birth Certificate if we have a B-Form or B-Form is a Birth Certificate? Because i heard that there were proper birth certificates provided by NADRA before 2001, I also have a Birth Certificate provided by Municipal Corporation.