Watt meter and digital voltmeter + ammeter

There may be cheaper available I do not know if they are reliable too but the thing is that I had a short time to get, install and finalize and I had total of 28days vacation. I may have spent a bit more but they give me replacement warranty up to 10 years. To me, even 110 will be ok if the solar start giving me less charges than WAPDA.

For reference, this is like first month when I started making monthly billing and it seems I got 1000pkr benefit from the same energy If i had used wapda apart from the other benefits of non-stop supply and no more appliances damages of frequent switching of wapda/ups.

[quote=“tufail_74, post:21, topic:21117”]

There may be cheaper available I do not know if they are reliable too but the thing is that I had a short time to get, install and finalize and I had total of 28days vacation. I may have spent a bit more but they give me replacement warranty up to 10 years. To me, even 110 will be ok if the solar start giving me less charges than WAPDA.

For reference, this is like first month when I started making monthly billing and it seems I got 1000pkr benefit from the same energy If i had used wapda apart from the other benefits of non-stop supply and no more appliances damages of frequent switching of wapda/ups.

[/quote]

Rs 88/watt is Nizam Solar rate for Canadian solar panels if you buy in large numbers. Instead of buying 500watt in a single time go for 700+.

so how do you switch btw Wapda and Solar ? manually or Inverter does it on it's own ?

For 2000Watts you will need 48V battery system. http://www.morningstarcorp.com/string-calculator/#manufacturer=89&module=7514&product=24&vmin=46&vmax=62&tmin=1&tmax=26&tminunits=c&tmaxunits=c

with 24V system optimal is 1020 watt in 2 x2 configuration http://www.morningstarcorp.com/string-calculator/#manufacturer=89&module=7514&product=24&vmin=23&vmax=31&tmin=1&tmax=26&tminunits=c&tmaxunits=c

Inverter does its job as it is Hybrid. As of now it is on Solar-Battery-Utility mode. Means it will basically utilize the battery then charge once. But i am planning to modify it.

In my next short trip to Pakistan, I shall fix a light switch to control wapda for the inverter. This means the inverter will be basically in normal UPS mode but the power will be turned OFF in the morning and turned ON in the evening. Then the conversion losses will reduce that happens now because of the frequent charging from wapda.

Furthermore, the water pump will be wired to run in the day time to maximize the power from solar.

Yes, I chose 48V system only to get maximum power from CC.

you are using dry batteries ? and of what capacity

AGS 245 model which is I think 200Ah.

The current battery seems to be running short of the load of the home. I have a plan to double the capacity but next summer because the winter should be very good with this system.

I remember the whole night load was not even bringing one volt down so that should cover till next May insha Allah then there be addition of panels and batteries.

http://www.rc-electronics-usa.com/docs/wu100v2_user_manual.pdf

price for this amerkan made is 8x that of our local Rs700 meter. :blink: :blink: