WARRING NEVER EVER BUY ONLINE FROM daraz.pk

Bogsmoke21 try studioz ,its for you

Hello all members! you can trust on Magiclamp.pk. Only Magiclamp.pk provides imported products from US to their customers in Pakistan. Hopefully you'll be satisfied after using their services.

yeah now a days m receining a lot of emails from daraz.pk to buy online items
Thanks for informing

Well i have personally bought shoes for them ,they were large in size ,i sent them back for free on TCS kharcha and got the new pair in 3 4 days!

[quote=“AhmadBilal, post:22, topic:20455”]

Hello all members! you can trust on Magiclamp.pk. Only Magiclamp.pk provides imported products from US to their customers in Pakistan. Hopefully you'll be satisfied after using their services.

[/quote]

Magiclamp is a bust, I tried ordering an item from them 3 times, the first time they said the price has increased (drastically) so I canceled the order. Ordered the same thing again after verifying the price change, they called, never delivered and canceled the order, the third time I ordered they called and asked me to email them the colors I wanted, I did, no reply and order cancelled.

^ ditto

Well i think it's just a rumour. Whenever i did some shopping online, i always got quality stuff

My sister bought clothes from them; she was happy with the clothes, unhappy with the service.

This is GREAT reverse marketing for Daraz.pk btw. :P

There must be some proof or pics to defame any site..

We are selling original Kayseria / Bareeze Lawn of Pakistan, Just started our work, so initially a limited products, but soon will launch a complete range of products as well.. check my Signature.

You can search online many genuine sites. Although my one colleague used Daraz, she was was satisfied with their stuff.

http://jeansedge.444goc.com/

Buy from mysite

wholesale jeans store..Branded..Book ur orders now

Free shipping and one week money back warranty

Well i think its a marketing technique may be to get people attention. though my experience with daraz was good everything went well. If you ask me the best online shopping store then i would recommend www.storemass.com and you know why ? because from their customer support to product delivery everyone was so kind and clear.

you ought to give any evidence man.If you have been deceived then additionally educate us.

Apparently daraz.pk is celebrating black friday.

If anyone of you is interested in some discounted stuff to buy, then now's a good time.

the only products they are heavily discounting are the Infinix/Injoo phones. everything else is pretty much the same price, i really dont see why anyone would buy a tv or any electronic product when they can just walk in a few stores and see the product in person & bargain on the spot.

Already ordered a mobile today. Lets see how this goes.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:34, topic:20455”]

Apparently daraz.pk is celebrating black friday.

If anyone of you is interested in some discounted stuff to buy, then now’s a good time.

[/quote]

I read somewhere that they and other e-commerce websites jacked up prices before the sale to create false impression of discounts.

Furthermore, you are? Why if somebody trust you — you may be a contender attempting to criticize the

well why people expect A+ quality or a non Copy item in small amount. quality depends on price so everyone can shop with their budget. its a different thing if you ordered Canon Camera and they sent you nikon camera its might be a mistake but if you ordered canon camera and they sent you a shoes, perfume etc then you can call them cheat etc.

[quote=“Effeay, post:28, topic:20455”]

My sister bought clothes from them; she was happy with the clothes, unhappy with the service.

This is GREAT reverse marketing for Daraz.pk btw. :P

[/quote]

Oh dear, really? But what happened to your sister?