Warid (ZAHI) Postpaid New packages

there is not more 150 :(

least one is 250 line rent then

1-250 (250 minutes)

2-750 (750 minutes)

3-1500 (1500 minutes )

4-2500 (2500 minutes

5-4000 (unlimited)

source: http://www.waridtel.com/cgi-bin/warid/dev1/warid/newprogram?BV_SessionID=@@@@1333342050.1208415031@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdadedlhegefkcflgcefkdffhdfgi.0&programId=46857

Thats strange. People are offering zero line rent and this company is increasing its line rent.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thats strange. People are offering zero line rent and this company is increasing its line rent.
[/quote]

now every company will start doing so

and this trend was started by ptcl

these guys need to fix their website i cant open any link from the homepage because of the session time-out error

these guys need to fix their website i cant open any link from the homepage because of the session time-out error
[/quote]

i think the link i provided it may be inactive now try opening www.waridtel.com

i think the link i provided it may be inactive now try opening www.waridtel.com

[/quote]

the link is not faulty the whole website is, i can open the main page of the site but none of the links on the homepage works and gives me session time-out errors

[/quote]

Their webpage has always been the same .

@ new packages

prepaid tariff is much better . Whos gona use these stupid postpaid pak when so many other good options r available .

the link is not faulty the whole website is, i can open the main page of the site but none of the links on the homepage works and gives me session time-out errors

[/quote]

working fine on my side :S kahir here are package details which i captured from their site

zahi1.png

zahi2.png

zahi3.png

What happened to the Zahid500 package? S*^*, I think it is gone :(

what happen to per second billing?

Hmm....I subscribe to Zahi150 package. I wonder what will happen to my subscription. Its enough for my usage and I don't want to *upgarde*. I guess I have to wait and see my next month bill.

Hmm…I subscribe to Zahi150 package. I wonder what will happen to my subscription. Its enough for my usage and I don’t want to upgarde. I guess I have to wait and see my next month bill.
[/quote]

the old packages will not be automatically upgraded if u wish to upgrade to new one then it will be done , other wise you will continue with same old packages. but once you get the new package then u cant come back to old package like switch to 250 then 150 will not be done.

zahi 250 looks good fer me... what are the gprs charges for zahi 250?

250 is good package compare to telenor 250 and mobilink 400 line rent

i will go for 250

What does Zahi mean anyways? :|

# ZAHI: Arabic name meaning "bright; shining."

Source: http://www.20000-names.com/male_z_names.htm

Thanks. I though it was zahid without the D. :D

Lets hope they dont autpmatically change my zahi 150