vh1 has started transmission in pakistani

vh1 has started transmission in pakistani,,don know if its any good or not,,has anybody cablewala put this channel on

i hope ppl at ptcl wake up and include it in their lineup :(.. vh1 is my fav

Edit... Its not in urdu is it ? :S

I have been waiting for this channel for long time. International Vh1 is good but don't know about Vh1 Pakistan. I called cablewala to tune it but according to him, He will not tune it until he gets approval from PEMRA. I m having good expectations from Vh1 Pakistan. I hope it will not be like MTV Pakistan. Moreover its from ARY Network so I think it will be good. HBO Pakistan is not that bad as it is the part of ARY.

another music channel?! VH1 will be good as long as they air more vdieos. i hate ARY but HBO pakistan is good. I think they didnt give administration to ary, just the air rights and stuff.

when will national geographic pakistan or discovery or history channel pakistan happen? :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistani_television_stations#Future

I suppose VH1 Pakistan will be for Pakistani (and a whole lot of Indian) songs and an occasional English song here and there - but the problem is we already have several channels that do that! G, MTV Pakistan, Aag, Play...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I suppose VH1 Pakistan will be for Pakistani (and a whole lot of Indian) songs and an occasional English song here and there - but the problem is we already have several channels that do that! G, MTV Pakistan, Aag, Play…
[/quote]

Vh1 is dedicated channel only for English songs. It should be only for English music. I m waiting for someone’s comment who has watched its Test Transmission. Not yet tuned on cables here.

vh1 is on worldcall, so far it looks good,,a lot of english videos r playing on it

Can you tell if they're just rips off the Indian VH1 and being replayed?

Things to note:

The song information banner - is it like the Indian VH1?

Are the videos stripped off from the top and bottom (as if they were concealing logos and stuff)?

VH1 on WorldCall is the best music channel. Period. It's

VH1 international/US with no desi VJs, or anything. Plus,

no rap-crap. Beautiful music, wall-to-wall.

I am not sure how long it's gonna last. I am sure some-

body out there is outraged with all this entertainment

and is getting ready to pull the plug on it.

Enjoy, while it lasts...

Sheikh 'Deliverance' Chilli

Isn't VH1 part of the MTV networks? I hope they aren't affiliated with the crappy MTV Pakistan in any way