My Device Huawei Echolife HG510 restarts every time because of minor fluctuation at late night when i'm playing games on my PC. I live in the Karachi Defence area I have powerful gaming PC+I have it running on UPS. There are a couple of reasons I think why the modem keeps restarting after every 6-8 minutes at night:
1. Too much power consumption in house, because about 3-4 rooms have air-conditioning on by that time and another 3-4 in my cousins house next door in joint living, meaning sharing the same generator.
2. The device is hardware is too used up because i have been using the modem for a year straight now without turning it off, well in some rare cases I do turn it off when its too heated up.
3. The device software is outdated.
4. Theres a fault in modem settings.
5. The DSL fiber-optics cable is messed up.
There are things thats werid, one of them is my cousin who lives next door has the same modem as me. When we play game late night, its always me who gets disconnected when theres a minor fluctuation, it seems so unfair that we are in joint living, sharing the same generator and yet its me who gets effected.
How can this problem be solved?