Ufone network problem

Anyone having SMS sending problem in Ufone? I am unable to send SMS for the past 4 and half hours now. Tried to call helpline but they kept on playing that music and no operator came.

Yep. There is some problem with Ufone these days. This usually happens with me in the evening.

F****** Ufone stole me balance. Yesterday they had some problem and SMS were not going. Then in the morning it started working again. I have that 603 SMS bundle package that gives you 2500 SMS in 14 days. So what they did is, they simply removed me from that package and the SMS that I was sending this morning were being deducted from my balance!!! :@:@

I had at least 2000 SMS left in that package and its expiry was 16 Dec. I feel like calling their helpline and saying abuses!!

My package is back!!

Ufone has restarted my package from start i.e. I got all 2500 SMS and expiry date is now 18 Dec.

But balance still gone!

May be somebody made a mess of database or something yesterday? Like that happened with github. You know #$%# happens!

Thats bad. Yesterday I loaded balance through MCB Mobile and I have still not received it. Don't know what is the problem. :(

Got this message from Ufone.

Dear Customer, due to technical issue Ur SMS bucket was temporarily disabled. The issue is resolved now. We regret any inconvenience & thank U for Ur patience.

Thats because you filed a complaint or it was sent everyone? Btw. I got my balance just now. :) After two days.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thats because you filed a complaint or it was sent everyone? Btw. I got my balance just now. :) After two days.
[/quote]

No I didn’t do anything. No balance received yet.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Got this message from Ufone.

Dear Customer, due to technical issue Ur SMS bucket was temporarily disabled. The issue is resolved now. We regret any inconvenience & thank U for Ur patience.

[/quote]

same i rcvd and my balance also gone . bcz when this pkg was inactive i was sending msgs and those were being charged on normal rate ! i lost some of my balance. thats not good , bcz if they are realizing and saying that this is mistake then they should also return our balnce which was charged bcz of THEIR error !

hete ufone

--

Same to my cousin. He complained (or send an email to Ufone, its free :) and also to PTA.) you will receive your balance

thats y i switched over to warid.. peace of mind

Hi .. U fone always introduce new offer,specially sms offers with cheapest rate so it would must happen always in network.