UBL Prepaid Visa Card

can someone update me... UBL wiz teen work on godaddy or not?

It doesn't work on godaddy.

It sometimes works on some sites and sometimes it doesn't. The call center people are totally useless. All they do is blame the customer.

I have now stopped relying on my ubl card. I used to rely on it and it let me down when I needed it the most.

For example it worked fine for paying my hosting provider every month for 3 months. Then on the fourth month it stopped working and so I was forced to switch providers. At the new provider it worked for the first payment but not the renewal!

this is message to UBL that if u cant handle this card properly than please discontinue this card. but please dont make new users fool

^

yea ...

most of time their card's branch link is down.. so u cant perform a transaction online due to it..

Always ask the CSR that if the branch link is online before starting a session!!

otherwise u ll be charged n for nothing....

i usually get out all the money from wiz card after doing my transaction thus dont get charged for session charges... die UBL... Die n burn ....

which debit card should i chose? i will be 18 year old in next month

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

which debit card should i chose? i will be 18 year old in next month
[/quote]

The best i hv experiencd is Standard Chartered one

The best i hv experiencd is Standard Chartered one

[/quote]

what about session charges etc ???

i checked SC website but there was nothing about session charges… their charges are high as compared to other banks

i had to order my certificate from Microsoft, in order to pay amount i get ubl visa prepaid from ubl, but lot of times i activated my session. every time i entered all all the information but still there was an error, invalid information. i contacted customer care center they said everything is working please check card number, etc.

my suggestion to all users is that ubl customer care is very poor. dont even think to use it online.

Shame on ubl for advertising that u can use it online.

[/quote]

oh really i was taking them as king becoz they bring 1st pakistani prepaid debit card.

I was going to try that, should i try them for online purchases.

Use UBL Prepaid Wiz card for internet purchases............

My friend said UBL Wizz CVV issue is resolved ... now we can pay godaddy.com .. is it true?

^ What was the issue?

i dont think it will still work on microsoft website. i will check it again

My friend said UBL Wizz CVV issue is resolved … now we can pay godaddy.com … is it true?
[/quote]

Firstly I’d like to make it clear that UBL wiz at times works on a website and sometimes it fails to work on the same site. So its unreliable. Now here is my most recent experience with the card. I tried it on the 8th of may and found out that it still doesn’t work on godaddy. It also doesn’t work with google checkout.

^ It's NOT a mystery. It only works on those websites which processes the transactions with CVV (3 digit security code).

For example, in Google Checkout, you can verify/add a credit card to your id (with a $1 transaction) - but - you can not purchase items on Google Checkout with UBL Wiz. Reason: CVV is only used once in Google Checkout when you add your card, not in purchases.

UBL credit card (not debit card - e.g. UBL wallet, UBL Wiz, UBL Wiz Internet) do not have these restrictions and work!

Reason for GoDaddy would very certainly be due to removal of CVV processing now. Infact, if you ask the helpline for the exact error appearing in the log - they will tell you it's related to CVV.

Reason for GoDaddy would very certainly be due to removal of CVV processing now. Infact, if you ask the helpline for the exact error appearing in the log - they will tell you it’s related to CVV.

[/quote]

The helpline is totally unreliable. They always blame the customer. They say we don’t enter the cvv correctly! They don’t know anything. They are like parrots and only read from a script. Would you believe me if I told you that a helpline fellow tried to convince me that CVV was a requirement of international LAW? WTF! Such complete bull #$%#!

I once made a transaction that I got charged for but the merchant did not receive the amount. I filed a dispute with UBL And they said it would take as much as 4 months to resolve the matter! In the end it took them 1 month to finally credit me back for the lost amount. But by then I had totally spoiled my relationship with the merchant! I had previously paid this very same merchant with the same UBL card on 3 occasions. So in short its a very unreliable payment method and can actually hurt your reputation if you depend on it.

Removal of CVV processing? How is it possible for them to charge a card without processing full card information? and something I learned with UBL Wallet, your BILLING address has to be 100% exact as it appears on your account page. I had issue with a merchant, I was giving everything correctly but it wasn't being processed, so I decided to give exact Billing Address i.e. if I was entering House.No.ABC and Street.No.A before, I entered H No ABC, St # A as shown in my account and it worked.

This happened two-three times since I happen to forget, lol, with the same merchant, just had to give exact address each time to make it work.

^ Its possible as some merchants do process transactions without CVV (I think merchant as well as banks can decide which things must be present for transaction). It's mentioned somewhere in Google Checkout Help as well.

At least for me, the only transactions which failed were those which do not ask CVV - and - only Google Checkout has ripped me so far (for $1 :P) - because they only use CVV once for verification, and never use it for purchase items.

@rokra: I know I can enter my CVV very correctly (I can see, read, type, and click) - so - whenever they utter CVV, I can safely assume it's the limitation associated with the prepaid debit cards of UBL.

Maybe it's a technique to rip off customers and force them into buying their actual Credit Cards (which do not have limitations, and, do not require activation as well but getting them is a pain!).

Removal of CVV processing? How is it possible for them to charge a card without processing full card information? and something I learned with UBL Wallet, your BILLING address has to be 100% exact as it appears on your account page. I had issue with a merchant, I was giving everything correctly but it wasn’t being processed, so I decided to give exact Billing Address i.e. if I was entering House.No.ABC and Street.No.A before, I entered H No ABC, St # A as shown in my account and it worked.

This happened two-three times since I happen to forget, lol, with the same merchant, just had to give exact address each time to make it work.

[/quote]

Your talking about exact information. I’ll tell you that I can call myself hitler and they’ll process my UBL visa payment! It doesn’t matter what name you enter the card is charged regardless. At least that is my experience.

CVV was only introduced by the credit card companies many years after the cards became widely used in rich countries. So it was never part of the “original design”. That is why you always have a help link next to the CVV card field on any web form because most people have never heard of it.

My friend said UBL Wizz CVV issue is resolved … now we can pay godaddy.com … is it true?
[/quote]

Firstly I’d like to make it clear that UBL wiz at times works on a website and sometimes it fails to work on the same site. So its unreliable. Now here is my most recent experience with the card. I tried it on the 8th of may and found out that it still doesn’t work on godaddy. It also doesn’t work with google checkout.

^ It's NOT a mystery. It only works on those websites which processes the transactions with CVV (3 digit security code).

For example, in Google Checkout, you can verify/add a credit card to your id (with a $1 transaction) - but - you can not purchase items on Google Checkout with UBL Wiz. Reason: CVV is only used once in Google Checkout when you add your card, not in purchases.

UBL credit card (not debit card - e.g. UBL wallet, UBL Wiz, UBL Wiz Internet) do not have these restrictions and work!

Reason for GoDaddy would very certainly be due to removal of CVV processing now. Infact, if you ask the helpline for the exact error appearing in the log - they will tell you it's related to CVV.