UACommunication server destroyed my 3 years hard work.. >:(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Um3r wrote:

Although we also offer a FREE domain with every hosting plan, but all the domains registered by us are in the name of their respective owners/companies.

[/quote]

Thats what it has to be done !! …

SYSHosting wrote:

Sorry for your loss. Seems like you contacted the registrar when the domain was already expired.

[/quote]

Actually they gave my domain for some auction. So i was disappointed with this UAcommunication

That is utterly ludicrous....

Even if a host is offering a Free domain, client should get its ownership. (Unless the host is clearly saying they will retain it) If they are doing so, one should simply stay away from them.

[/quote]

Whenever free domain name is offered, it is implied that the ownership is transferred to the client. It has got nothing to do with the terms/policies. What web hosting companies can never retain a domain that they offered freely with web hosting! Relax…:)

Very sorry to hear that

I don’t know about you, but I would never go for a company which uses ASCII flowers/sprinkles in its email signature.

ಠ_ಠ

[/quote]

Exactly shows how professional they are LOL!

In 2007 i had pathetic experience of Pakistani Web Hosts when they use to give 100mb LOL from that day i decided i don't mind if i get naked to pay my bills of host but i won't use, I know i am being harsh to all Pakistani hosters but there are some black sheep's in the crowd which makes all dirty. Believe me i was on a hosting of 1000MB space 4 years back and now i am using a 1TB space server with 8 gigs of ram.

You need to go ahead go for HostGator or something good

I was with this server for 3 years and had hosted 5 accounts and domains with them, all of them my main websites, and all of them earning.. as 4 of them were on the first page of google for their keyword.

Since September, I stopped updating and had to come to UK for my masters degree, so I did not have time to update my websites, but I would still check their stats occasionally, in my last check I found out that all 5 of my websites had been down for more than 2 weeks.. and my earnings were obviously $0.

So I emails them, and this is the reply I got:

FFS!!!!!!

[/quote]

Lol! I understand your bitterness, reminds me of the reason why we established Pak Servers (Pvt.) ltd back then. If you compare yourself today to the general public you will find a stark difference now. I am sure you would agree to the quality vs quantity debate. Numerous cheap tactics are used by companies worldwide to allure users towards their services though it is a source for short term profit but in the long run it dislodges the company and creates inconvenience for the customers.

A person who once experiences such a debacle never compromises on quality, unfortunately it is difficult for new users to understand. What ticks them is the comparison. Its cheap, offers more space, bandwidth, xyz! Why go for the slightly expensive one? Sadly that is how the initial thought process works! :)

A person who once experiences such a debacle never compromises on quality, unfortunately it is difficult for new users to understand. What ticks them is the comparison. Its cheap, offers more space, bandwidth, xyz! Why go for the slightly expensive one? Sadly that is how the initial thought process works! :)

[/quote]

2nd to it.

Above 2 are resellers.

Above 2 are resellers.
[/quote]

Which two are you talking about?