Twin peaks

anyone one here watched the tv series twin peaks?? it is the most amazing tv series.... it is from 1990.... it is murder mystry with the touch of sci-fi and supernatural... it has an amazing cast and is supposedly the one which changed the face of television.... has anyone seen it?? it has two seasons with a movie in 1992... till now i have watched the series only and it is just too much... it has some how affected me

i was a kid when it was shown on tv so dont remmember much about it it was telecasted at 10 Pm and i have to sleep that time :)

i have watched it and the movie. it was created by David Lynch, a genius artist who has received 3 academy award nominations

a list of his movies i have seen

Eraserhead (1977)

The Elephant Man (1980) - nominated Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay, Academy Awards.

Dune (1984)

Blue Velvet (1986) - nominated Best Director, Academy Awards.

Wild at Heart (1990) - winner Palme d'Or, Cannes Film Festival.

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992)

Lost Highway (1997)

The Straight Story (1999)

Mulholland Drive (2001) - nominated Best Director, Academy Awards.

Inland Empire (2006)

and his official home page

http://www.davidlynch.com/

i love these movies... but i loved the series more cuz it is a longer version of the same mystery stuff... amazing stuff

Watched the Series last year, havent watched the movie yet, but series was excellent and its 1st season was extra-ordinary

Hummm...... twin peaks ..... ???