Torrent Tracker

i m starting my own torrent tracker at http://wiredpk.kicks-ass.org

all new sign ups get 2 gigs of upload credit free

and i have also implemented a bonus system

and anyone can upload a torrent no matter what their class is till next week hope u like it

the trackers availability will be effected by the wrath of WAPDA so it may not be up always

just signed up man and its good site dere

buh do u have good upload speed as i m getting 20kbyte speed only

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

buh do u have good upload speed as i m getting 20kbyte speed only
[/quote]

i have abt 1 mbit upload i m workin on why u r getin less speed

i have abt 1 mbit upload i m workin on why u r getin less speed

[/quote]

ohk got it

i would like to have some PTV, NTM tv series if you can have them there that would be great, i found few of them on bwtorrents but not all. anyway m8 its good effort,

ooh one more thing

all new sign ups get 2 gigs of upload credit free
[/quote]

is there any term for this to get as i can see 0 up credit

i would like to have some PTV, NTM tv series if you can have them there that would be great, i found few of them on bwtorrents but not all. anyway m8 its good effort,

ooh one more thing

is there any term for this to get as i can see 0 up credit

[/quote]

check again i have a script runnin which automatically gives u 2 gb upload credit but it runs after every 2 mins or so

edit: checkin ur account u do have 2 gb upload credit

and i dont have those shows but someone here might have them and they can upload them on my tracker and u can downlaod them

hey is this a serious long term project or just a small fun activity?

hey is this a serious long term project or just a small fun activity?
[/quote]

depends if it goes well i will find a nice hosting plan and a proper domain for the tracker if it goes well

^ok. site looks good btw.

^ok. site looks good btw.
[/quote]

thanks

notice: the site is down for the next 5 mins or so just tweakin some stuff will be up again soon

is load shedding really gonna affect the tracker? dont you have any UPS to keep tracker alive?

is load shedding really gonna affect the tracker? dont you have any UPS to keep tracker alive?
[/quote]

no i dont for now but luck has its charm atleast today there has been no power outage

but i will try to get a UPS

ok the site is back up

Man tht loading issue wil pis ur tracker of until u get a gud webhost for it

Man tht loading issue wil pis ur tracker of until u get a gud webhost for it
[/quote]

i have tried a few web hosts i got banned on most of em for usin a tracker

but lets see how it goes if it does go well i will get proper hosting

you can see which companies are hosting other private trackers....?

^ man i dont want to spend cash to find out that no one uses the tracker and waste money so thats why i said i will see how it goes if it goes well i will eventually buy proper hosting

actually if you start a traker profesionally then you'll see alot of memebrs. and make it look liek a big time as well. the the one i have in my sig right now. :D

^ lol

i m just trying this out as this is the first time i m runnin a tracker

and if i have it on proper hosting and the tracker goes down for some reason like me messin up while editin then alot of ppl will be unhappy

hey you should also put your new torrents in imageshack accounts. they will also help seeding alot. us poor scallies dont have good speeds and servers. :lol: