To Sell: Xfx 6600gt

ok final 2000 if u agree then my no. is 0333-7006987 and post ur no as well. Do decide soon coz in a couple of days i'll be visiting khi.

Anotherthing (Don't Mind) as you are a new member on the forum how am i supposed to believe you that card is working 100% fine and there's no defect in it???

check my presence on other forums such as pakgamers.com pkforum.com im deltree there.....

other then that u can test the card on a machine make sure uv got all the stress test software or if u want i can arrange the test for u on a friends machine u can game on it for as long as u like push the card for 5-6 hrs i think any enthusiast will agree by then ull have known if something was wrong....other then that if you think you have any other idea do let me know....but im very sorry i cant go low on the price front cuz i do have a similar offer from a pakgamer member and also from a friend....whoever comes first now can have it....

which psu are you running btw? if ur using a chinese or local 400watts or even a 500watts psu please dont buy this card....

i have literally burned 2 6600gt's because i used local psu's....i recieved this card as a brand new replacement from galaxy when my last inno3d 6600gt died i made sure that i bought a good branded psu to run this card on...so if ur gonna buy a 6600gt from anywhere make sure u have a decent psu to go with it...cuz i made that decission and this card hasn't disappointed me after that....

I've a local psu 300watt. Ok what does it cost to get a gud psu like 500watt???

And yes you are right my psu isn't gud enough :( coz i have already burnt an asus 9800xt 256MB agp card, it was a very very powerful card i miss it alot

And wat's your final offer???

PCX GeFORCE 6600 ASUS 256MB 2000...galaxy is selling a 6600 vanilla for 2k...ab how much of a bargain can i give u? aik tou agp(premium) then a GT variant 500rs difference brand new mein bhi 3-4k ka difference tha yaar i dont think i can be more reasonable then this....

460 WATTS EXTREME POWER (RS-460-PCAR-A3) 2750

500 WATTS EXTREME POWER (RP-500-PCAR) 3300

coolermaster psu's the cheapest money can buy and are good enough for the job....

still i would recomend you do check the following website to see how much power u really need...try 100% load as the checking scale....

http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculator.jsp

close thread card is not up for sale nymore!!!