[quote=", post:, topic:"]
- Can you please explain about the material you use for the Laptop Skins?
- Is it plainly laminated(the shining one) or dotted on top?
- Which type of adhesive do you use?
- Is it removable and re-usable?
You might have an idea that how do you need to explain about these things to satisfy a customer and make him buy your product.
I am asking about this because I really don’t know about this stuff but I have had a very bad experience with another provider on WP. I won’t disclose about them because it’s what based on every customer’s own level of satisfaction. I would also mention that the service of that provider was appreciate-able. He tried hard to give quality.
My questions are about both the Stocked Skins and the Custom Made Skins.
1) We use high quality vinyl for our skins. Our materials are throughly tested and in no way they do any damage to your product. People out there may provide skins printed on Chinese vinyls but they damage your product in the long run.
2) Didn’t get your second question. Its a vinyl and and it can be given two finishes. Matt and Glossy… The Matt finish is a bit rough whereas the Glossy one is smooth.
3) After you have taken off the skin its not reusable and let me assure you that if anyone says that their products/skin can be reused again, they’re probably lying. The skin will never adhere to the surface the second time you apply it. Its easily removable and does not do any damage what so ever to your laptop
I know the previous provider you’re talking about. They’ve had some issues with quality. The stock and custom skins are the same. The material used are the same as well. All our materials will remain same and rest assured we’ll never compromise on quality because we value our customers. Do place an order soon. You will not be disappointed.