Suggest a Phone under 30000

Thanks..

Get G700. No lag at all.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

My suggestion would be Motorola Moto G. It's the best phone in it's price range but I'm not sure where to buy. Here's what it's got:

Snapdragon 400 with quad core processor

1 GB RAM

16 GB internal storage

4.5" HD display

Upgrade planned for KitKat 4.4.2

50 GB google drive free

3G, HSDPA

5 MP camera with HD video recording

It is the bomb!! if I were to buy a phone under 30k, that'd be the one

moto g or lg pro lite if available in pak

Ok, I will go with Moto G..... Is homeshopping.pk is a good option to buy this phone?

[quote=“ImtheKiller, post:25, topic:20843”]

Ok, I will go with Moto G..... Is homeshopping.pk is a good option to buy this phone?

[/quote]

Personally I've never ordered anything from homeshopping.pk, but they've good customer support and I've heard good things about them from other people.

Yes, they have a good customer support but I have also heard that most of the time they give refurnished phones instead of brand new.

[quote="umars, post:26, topic:20843"]

Personally I've never ordered anything from homeshopping.pk, but they've good customer support and I've heard good things about them from other people.

[/quote]

but Z4 is single SIM set, dont mix it with qmobile's regular sets which are mostly dual sim.

^ You see, the thing with Qmobile is that they buy phones from various Chinese manufacturers in bulk and rebrand them with their name and firmware and then sell it off.

That is why these days you see such different designs, feature-sets and OS lookout in their phones. Most of their phones used to be Micromax clones, but thankfully that has changed now and they're getting stuff from other, better manufacturers as well.

Qmobile A900, Z3, and Z4 are clones of Gionee Elife E3, E5, and E6 respectively. And i can honestly tell you based on my personal experience that Gionee makes classier phones than Micromax or Fly.

I will also second the LG Nexus 4. I got it almost brand new for Rs. 21000 from a importer. Amazing performance, and I got decent battery out of it. Plus, it looks AMAZING.

Traded it for a Red Nexus 5.

So have you got any phone yet? Moto G LTE is coming soon too, haha

I am going to buy Motorola G at the end of this month. I love to buy Sky Vega 6 but It is out of my budget.

[quote="umars, post:31, topic:20843"]

So have you got any phone yet? Moto G LTE is coming soon too, haha

[/quote]

[quote=“ImtheKiller, post:32, topic:20843”]

I am going to buy Motorola G at the end of this month. I love to buy Sky Vega 6 but It is out of my budget.

[/quote]

Good choice my friend..

i think huawai g700 will be best... price in pakistan 24000

[quote=“ImtheKiller, post:25, topic:20843”]

[/quote]

HSN is a good option to buy cell phone. So far purchased four cell phones from them: Iphone 3GS, SII, two SIII and last week SIV. Further also bought my ES5600 LED Smart TV. All products so far purchased are working fine by grace of Allah. Cell phone delivered to me were Brand New.

So far happy with their service and would recommend to buy cell phone from them.

Thanks