Suggest A cell in range of 15000

[quote=“nvd650, post:38, topic:15363”]

If you can provide this in range of 15000 then please I wish to buy 10.

[/quote]

but those would be Made in China not USA

[quote=“armada, post:41, topic:15363”]

[/quote]

Ohh thanks for the information… ain’t funny at all

[quote=“armada, post:41, topic:15363”]

[/quote]

Who told you that original iPhones are made in USA?

A few years ago many of Apple's products were assembled in the USA, but these days I don't believe anything is assembled in the USA.

so am just guessing iPhone is shiping from USA or Taiwan by Foxxcon company which is currently assembling Apples Mac

Dear Waqar

I think so you still not decided what to buy, plz visit my website www.cellmart.pk

where you can find good choices in smart phones also you can browse cell phones by OS, Price Range & brand.

Thanks

Imran.

[quote=“armada, post:44, topic:15363”]

A few years ago many of Apple’s products were assembled in the USA, but these days I don’t believe anything is assembled in the USA.

so am just guessing iPhone is shiping from USA or Taiwan by Foxxcon company which is currently assembling Apples Mac

[/quote]

I bought my first Apple product i.e iPod in 2004 (made in China), then Macbook 2006 (again made in China), Macbook Pro 2009 (made in China) so far I have been using apple products for over 7 years and all were made in China. The notion that American made products are some how superior than others is fallacious, these days products are built in such a way there life is about 3 to 4 years max.

Yeah , Right Khota Phones 4 Life lol.

[quote=“Monty, post:47, topic:15363”]

Yeah , Right Khota Phones 4 Life lol.

[/quote]

They can not make a set like 3310, 8210, 6100 and in new sets like N70 or N73 again…

That was the time when Nokia really used to rule the mobile market. Now even Qmobile is beating their sales in low price models and giving a set in only pkrs 8500 with capacitive touchscreen. And on the other hand samsung is offering in 15000 pkrs with capacitive touchscreen and android OS so what they can do? even if you spend like 35000+ for N8 and you don’t get Google maps… is that fair?

and you cannot call nokia 1800, 1616 (low price models) for life :S