Suggest A cell in range of 15000

There is only one problem that internal memory is too less to install several good application of phone.

[quote=“nvd650, post:21, topic:15363”]

There is only one problem that internal memory is too less to install several good application of phone.

[/quote]

Most of the Apps requiring large memory have A2SD support. But built-in memory has its own advantages.

I think Samsung already offered much in this price :)

wait for a month then you can have galaxy r which is cheaper version of galaxy s 2

[quote=“armada, post:23, topic:15363”]

wait for a month then you can have galaxy r which is cheaper version of galaxy s 2

[/quote]

I guess we are already discussing Galaxy gio :D well there is also a version I9300 I guess

[quote=", post:22, topic:15363"]

Most of the Apps requiring large memory have A2SD support. But built-in memory has its own advantages.

I think Samsung already offered much in this price :)

[/quote]

That is true even in case of Galaxy mini, in 15K. But I think there must be an option to install on memory card, there is an option but that is after installation and some time won’t work. Any way they really gave tough time to Nokia worldwide.

[quote=“nvd650, post:8, topic:15363”]

Just khota phones

[/quote]

lmfao… :D

[quote=“Monty, post:26, topic:15363”]

lmfao… :D

[/quote]

:D Really they are doing so. Now if you compare Samsung Galaxy gio to Nokia C7, with the rate difference of 10K almost, what is nokia offering for extra 10K? Even if they bring price equal to Samsung one, only plus to C7 will be Gorilla glass display, means scratch less means khota sets :D

It doesnt allow to install apps in memorycard?

[quote=“Waqar_shah, post:28, topic:15363”]

It doesnt allow to install apps in memorycard?

[/quote]

Well in last few days I gifted Galaxy gio to my wify and Galaxy mini to my younger brother, I could not found any option, it tell some time before installing any application but don’t how to configure it anyway. In windows phone of mine it’s very easy.

[quote=“nvd650, post:29, topic:15363”]

Well in last few days I gifted Galaxy gio to my wify and Galaxy mini to my younger brother, I could not found any option, it tell some time before installing any application but don’t how to configure it anyway. In windows phone of mine it’s very easy.

[/quote]

By default it will install all apps into internal memory, you can later move apps to external SD if the app supports A2SD. If your internal memory is full, apps which support A2SD will be automatically installed to SD card.

increase your range 2x then you can get galaxy w 18150 (this phone is now available gsmarena has not updated its status for availability yet)

[quote=", post:30, topic:15363"]

By default it will install all apps into internal memory, you can later move apps to external SD if the app supports A2SD. If your internal memory is full, apps which support A2SD will be automatically installed to SD card.

[/quote]

Done it already :) you need a lot of memory to even check 1% of android market :)

How many apps i can install in this memory?

I would like to have Call blocker... youtube downloader... and some games like need for speed and angry birds...

For other apps i can manage to uninstall...

All of the mentioned Apps can be installed in Gio S5660

[quote=", post:34, topic:15363"]

All of the mentioned Apps can be installed in Gio S5660

[/quote]

Not allowing me anyways, I just decided to get galaxy S2 but now some friends are saying to get HTC EVO 3D… how will be memory handled in both phones :S

If HTC wildfire in used can be bought in this range then what will u sugest

iPhone 4

[quote=“armada, post:37, topic:15363”]

iPhone 4

[/quote]

If you can provide this in range of 15000 then please I wish to buy 10.

Go for galaxy gio. it will prolly cost u 17K max. Its quite a snappy phone plus u can root it and install all the apps in SD card. I have got the whole process feel free to contact me. Plus if u want i can send u the link. I purchased gio myself 3 days back. Quite a good set with great features and is quite snappy. Plus i have rooted it so i have all the memory free and i already have 30 40 apps installed.

1st thing you should do is actually define your need and then look for that device. If your looking for a smart phone, android could provide you with that satisfaction. Try HTC Wildfire.