Slow Ptcl broadband browsing

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yeah why is it asking for captcha? is someone in ptcl dsl messing around with bots/spam? Or is it happening everywhere in the world?

[/quote]

No idea dude why is it asking for captcha…am not confirmed.Google thinks we are spammers :P

yeah extremely show browsing and streaming today.... PTCL is upto something again......

PTCL has had problems and they never accept the fact as simple as that. Same here the service has slowed down to a crawl.

ping is still breaking... due to which browsing is so damn slow!!!

Yup ping issues and my modem connects at 25kbps upload speed and 1024kbps download ehh.. PTCL is very slow today.

firecruz!!!! where are u my friend.... can elaborate that what is going on?

Downloading is fked too, what the hell happened again?

Very slow...

samething here 2~15 kbps

I don't think the situation will get better.The speeds are slow since 20-25 days.In these days they haven't done anything..so I don't expect anything better from their side..they just want us to use it and they want all of us "shutup" don't complan :|

i have noticed speed is fine in the off peak timings after midnight 12Am...right now no ping issue and speed is perfect buh it it will b fkd up in the morning again ....i hope it stays same :rolleyes:

PTCL has been like this since the submarine cable cut from the last week of April and I really doubt that the people at the helm are willing to accept the fact that the issue has gone out of control and it will only worsen from here it seems. They have not addressed this issue of the bandwith choking after 11:00 in the morning. Absolutely abysmal.

I think PTCL guys are bunch of jokers. They don't want to address the situation properly. They are kept telling, its a miner issue and will be solved within 2 to 3 days. I mean WTH..?? Just utter crap...!!

i have noticed speed is fine in the off peak timings after midnight 12Am…right now no ping issue and speed is perfect buh it it will b fkd up in the morning again …i hope it stays same :rolleyes:
[/quote]

^ x 2… after 1am last night everything was working perfectly fine…

The service is fine till 11:00 am in the morning after that it slows down to such a level that it is getting irritating. Screw PTCL and their pathetic customer service.

From some weird reason we have been routing through TWA...... even if u tracert ldn game servers they are going through TWA..... WTH

Bloody freaks!!!!

The service is fine till 11:00 am in the morning after that it slows down to such a level that it is getting irritating. Screw PTCL and their pathetic customer service.
[/quote]

x2

Its 5:30pm ..> browsing + downloading is very pathetic.

Yup, some websites are not working.....what is wrong?

Firecruz please guide us.....I have tried Google DNS and Open DNS too...but it is making no difference..