Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5

I am using samsung galaxy phones since 4 years now. I started with galaxy s1 and left S series on s3. I am using notr series now. I have to say note series is best of all. High performance, s pen, fantastic display. Nothing can beat it

I would go with S5 among these two.

Regarding above discussion about G3, i agree. G3 QHD display seems rushed, it isn't perfected yet and this puts G3 out of contest for me.

Last year G2 managed to win me over, but not G3 this time.

I have my eyes on Z2 though if i will be upgrading anytime soon. :)

[quote=“Soheb.qureshi, post:21, topic:21325”]

I am using samsung galaxy phones since 4 years now. I started with galaxy s1 and left S series on s3. I am using notr series now. I have to say note series is best of all. High performance, s pen, fantastic display. Nothing can beat it

[/quote]

The problem with Note users.... They become addicted to it. :mellow:

^^

Well it is for a reason. The S series always has flaws in it. The note series brings all the features from S series, adding more and less or no bugs to give it a real taste. Thats why note series outperforms s series.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 (The beauty & beast)

I am sorry but I cannot hold myself from throwing my weight behind Alcatel in a Samsung thread. I myself use a Samsung galaxy note (orignal one) and it has been good so far but I bought a new Alcatel one touch idol x+ last week and to be honest I find it a million times better and at half the price. The outer flip cover which again came cheap looks posh. 13 mega pixel camera and the boom band and JBL head phones came with it. You guys might wanna have a quick look at its specs. This one has an octacore CPU and tons of RAM. I opened 32 apps all at ones and this phone was asking for more. I only had 32 so thats all I opened simultaneously.

My point is that you would pay double the money to Samsung if you wanted similar specs.

Whats the price of NOTE 3 black one?

Used is around 50k and new probably 67 68.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 (The beauty & beast)

Go for s5. Ive always been an apple guy and when I bought s5 I didnt like it. But as u use it it gets better and amount of accessories for s5 is wide. Getting an year old phone compared to a 3 -4 month new phone is lame. Note 4 is due to release in sept. My 2 cents, go for s5

^ Sir JI did you use note 3 OR ITS your wild guess,its not a lame phone.

I think Glaxy note 3 is better then Galaxy S5.

i love Galaxy S5. It has very useful interesting feature..

@bushra khan what kind of interresting features Galaxy S5 has. Can you explain?

The new http://mobilefone.pk/Features/Samsung-Galaxy-A7.html is i thing more favorable in this price.

The new and cheap handset are offerd by Qmobile and the Prices of Qmobile are very low and feature are very high.