I have hitachi trimmer. Its cells are perhaps dead. No matter how long i leave it for charging, it does not switch on. Earlier, the cells used to lose charge even in case of no use. So i conclude that the device itself is ok.
Model Number = hitachi cl-5210
Its image is:
The current battery (soldered two cells in series) are :
1) Where do i get replacement cells? Will I have to solder them together as shown in pics?
2) Can I change current ni-cd AA 1.2v cells to different type like rechargable Ni-MH due to ni-cd memory problems (old tech)? Which make model?
3) Can i use non-rechargable AA cells? Off course I will not put the trimemr on charger then.
4) Should I try to charge my currently dead cells in external Chameleon charger?
5) Is there a 2.4 battery containing cells inside its case/enclosure? Like :