Recovering encrypted data

Hi, I had some encrypted data on one of my partition then for some reason i had to format that windows and installed a new one. Now i'm not able to access or decrypt that encrypted data.

Is there any solution to it. Thanx in advance, help is much needed.

That data is lost now, you cannot recover that. There was a similar thread a while back with the exact same scenario i think.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

That data is lost now, you cannot recover that. There was a similar thread a while back with the exact same scenario i think.
[/quote]

Yes . i was that Unlucky GuY :D . i Lost my Whole Personal Data :( .

Babar Bhai There is no way to Recover Encrypte Files after new Window Installation !!

Enjoy :D;)

chk this :

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1494

Oh #$%#. It was very important data to me. I will keep trying to get it back. Anyway isn't there any brute force software to decrypt it?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Oh #$%#. It was very important data to me. I will keep trying to get it back. Anyway isn’t there any brute force software to decrypt it?
[/quote]

no :D . bCoz i cant Find any kind of Brute Forcing software to Recover Encrypted data . actually when you Encrypted the data , your window is maked a KEY to recover those Files . and the Keys is some thing like this :

A18D-H194-8ALJ-JJA9-7713-4HB5-Y285 (etc)

so we cant apply any Force on data to Recover THESE KIND OF KEYS :( .

but if you still wana try then Go For It ;) . May Allah Help You :)