Query regarding ups!

[quote=“koder, post:7, topic:22030”]

Actually Ive got a small setup just for 2 to 3 fans at most and 2 3 energy savers. The ups is Homage 12v and the electricity panga is 1plus on and off scene. Am receiving pretty much hefty bills in winters for some reason I don't know even though electricity load isn't more than 300watts.The meter is showing that I've consumed this much units.I ave received the bill for March and am shocked to see my consumption . ups is axiom homage 669watts and the battery is phoenix 260ah

Now this much bill and that too in winters ..atleast weather has not changed yet in Abbottabad ,is the 3phase line costing me this much or what .. The total load is 2 lcds and the both works for max 3 hours par day and there are few energy savers and a motor ..I have installed a missile type of machine in the water tank which ppl use in boring.I dont know what will they do in the june /hot season when the fans will be switched on ..There is nothing extra ordinary which is installed and there is no kunda whatsoever near my meter.Wth is wrong with it .. 300units is acceptable In summers but these much units is killing my monthly budget .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/quote]

I am using homage axiom 24 volt. In winters load is 2 laptops, 4-6 bulbs , a 21 inch CRT TV and a few small appliances (20 watts each). And we used around 100 units.

I think it is something else that caused this bill.

check your battery or ups , sometimes battery fault is there , so ups always charge the batteries and energy is wasted.........

Nope battery is perfect it doesn't get over charged .. Guys whats your daily consumption of units?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“koder, post:23, topic:22030”]

Nope battery is perfect it doesn’t get over charged … Guys whats your daily consumption of units? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/quote]

[quote=“koder, post:23, topic:22030”]

Nope battery is perfect it doesn’t get over charged … Guys whats your daily consumption of units? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Hay budd what’s the update?

Nothing much payed the bill after that .. The bills were like that for few months.I shifted from there in May and now am on single phase where the bill is pretty much less.Accordingn to my assessment meters are running fast and the most important thing is that the charge per unit is very high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battery side looks buldged from overheating (due to overcharging) on left and centre thirds of battery in photo. Charge cutout may be too high causing charger to run too long.