PTT (Push to Talk) to start very Soon on UFONE

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

PTT also needs connectivity with gprs / edge , still the edge is not connecting and i m still not able to log in to PTT , what a loser ufone is !
[/quote]

I don’t think it needs any connectivity with gprs/edge! Your phone just should be capable of having PTT.

Atleast they launched it which is good thing,competition is high, soon some operator would launch unlimited as well

So finaly we are (Pakistanies in Pakistan) going to experiance and intro with a "NEW" G.

I have started using PTT ............its quite interesting if not used for productive work.after activation and setting it generate"unable to login " error , but the problem resolve when they done the GPRS reactivation from thier end .( GPRS activation is necessary).basically you are not charged for gprs session because PTT use its on APn for connecitivity so you can stay connected 24 hrs . And I've find it best when you want to stay connected with friends...

its koool man

So what is the cheapest PTT phone availible in the market these days ?

[/quote]

^Go for China mobiles

I have started using PTT …its quite interesting if not used for productive work.after activation and setting it generate"unable to login " error , but the problem resolve when they done the GPRS reactivation from thier end .( GPRS activation is necessary).basically you are not charged for gprs session because PTT use its on APn for connecitivity so you can stay connected 24 hrs . And I’ve find it best when you want to stay connected with friends…
[/quote]

How much u are charged suppose if I talk to a friend living at 1 kilometer from my house.

^Go for China mobiles

[/quote]

Nah not that cheap though…

Whats the cheapest Sony Ericsson or Nokia phone with PTT ?

PTT uses the gprs network provided by the service provider so basically wherever you get the Ufone coverage you can use it without any issue E.g I've used it successfully from KHI to LHR and Sukkur city

Nah not that cheap though…

Whats the cheapest Sony Ericsson or Nokia phone with PTT ?

[/quote]

Nokia 3120 …Rs 12000 with 1 GB mem card

or u can also use 6230/6230i (used one)

[/quote]

Maybe Nokia 6020…

In what sense PPT is better than normal calling ? can someone using it give a practical example (sorry I am new to PPT).