Ptcl Exchanges Under Bomb Threat?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Aaj TV is running the news strip that PTCL has received bomb threat to its sites in F8 and G8 and a FIR has been lodged as well. Can anyone verify or update on the real story?

http://groups.google.com/group/telecom-grid-pakistan/browse_thread/thread/c9a999a046ae839a

[/quote]

i guess someone is fed up of their ever new ways of looting customers :D

i guess someone is fed up of their ever new ways of looting customers :D

[/quote]

which city is this in?

which city is this in?

[/quote]

F8 And G8 sounds like Isloo

F8 And G8 sounds like Isloo

[/quote]

yeah i checked it it islamabad

man just when i was about to get a line from there for internet and this happends

i dont know if the line man is gona come tomoroow then coz he was supposed to

and if it gets delayed man i will have to stick with dial up even longer

great! this is all we need now. bombing to already troubling technologies.

what happened to your Nayatel/Micronet Plans Ruhaan ??

Thats good news "Nehlay pay Dehlay" ptcl is trying to kill people with bill and now ptcl gona get killed by BOMB

nice

You guys should not enjoy the news.A lot of people work in PTCL Exchanges..Think about them!

what happened to your Nayatel/Micronet Plans Ruhaan ??
[/quote]

i scrapped them once i found out i could get a ptcl line

if a bomb blasts in any ptcl exchange, the dsl companies will get another excuse....like LDN technicians some times say that ptcl is on strike, and they arent letting anyone in

It must be some of the desperate employees on ehjtejaj OR some of those who love to blow up Music/Movie shops. Why them? Because PTCL provides DSL (Internet) and now they'll provide *cable* (IPTV) too. Just hope they don't hear about IPTV in NWFP. :-\ Or they'll start blowing up PTCL lines and exchanges.

Thanks. Ill pass the message to the molee sahibs just because i feel like it now.

Sarcasm aside.. i think PTCL and the other isp's will just get another excuse now..

Ptcl deserves a bomb or two . Only this way i think they'll come on line and stop looting customers

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa secc where are you? craig where are you?

"Allah kar k inkay sath itna bura hoye k yeh soa naan saken."

i hope i hope i hope and want that to happen! bomb should blow on the face of ceo! ceo of ptcl or some high member!

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa secc where are you? craig where are you?

"Allah kar k inkay sath itna bura hoye k yeh soa naan saken."

i hope i hope i hope and want that to happen! bomb should blow on the face of ceo! ceo of ptcl or some high member!

[/quote]

lol man craig is my old identity

and the second post is mine btw

this is not good for me coz i was abt to get a line from that exchange now i cant and wil have to stick with dial up for a while

Ptcl deserves a bomb or two . Only this way i think they’ll come on line and stop looting customers
[/quote]

You should think twice before you say any thing.

yes yes they deserve a bomb or 10!

bomb is not the end solution, we are people more powerful then any bomb we can go for protest or something like this....

lol and get the beating? hahah i don't know why those people didn't (blackcoats) beat the crap out of police? i will for sure if they even touch me!

may be i wont if they would do a case on me of assault on cop in "wardee" hain?

it was a threat no bombing done