PTCL DSL all volume based packages

300-GB is better, but a penalty of 5000 is totally unjustified. Penalties are for crimes; how can they prove this over-usage to be a crime??

bad, i was about to move on 4mb but no more.

I think 300gb is fair enuff. Thats 10gb per day! Assuming of course if this is true. Since I am not sure if they are having the same download cap for all connections.

I personally feel 300GB data cap is good enough for me I do not know about the others in here. But if you cross the limit the fine of Rs 5,000 is too exhorbitant. Otherwise I am quite happy with the limit since it gives me the added advantage of streaming a lot more content and aiding my online lectures for my final ACCA papers!

I guess 300 GB is okay (not good). I can download and watch one 720p every day.

There is no more 50GB or 300GB Volume cap mentioned on PTCL Site. check it out.

fking crap!!!!! all those who are praising n calling 300GB ok? u on bloody payroll of PTCL OR WHAT?!!!!!! how the fk it can be ok. I think this mite be a bull #$%# fake news, they cant do it like this. They'll fking flop.

LDN hay na. :)

[quote=“metaltongue, post:27, topic:16413”]

fking crap!!! all those who are praising n calling 300GB ok? u on bloody payroll of PTCL OR WHAT!!! how the fk it can be ok. I think this mite be a bull #$%# fake news, they cant do it like this. They’ll fking flop.

[/quote]

You are always negative thinker.

Some of us can never be happy. Guys, atleast 300GB is alot better than 50 and in my opinion, 300 is sufficent :) even if you do download like 10gb in 1 day

[quote=“blogger, post:29, topic:16413”]

You are always negative thinker.

[/quote]

So do you ‘positively’ believe that your positivity will save from that 5000rs ‘jurmana’ if you, by chance or accidentally or unintentionally, cross 300GB and reach 301GB or 302GB?

Yaar discard these labels of negativity and positivity … and get ‘real’.

[quote=“Ikram45, post:30, topic:16413”]

Some of us can never be happy. Guys, atleast 300GB is alot better than 50 and in my opinion, 300 is sufficent :) even if you do download like 10gb in 1 day

[/quote]

But shouldn’t that be YOUR decision? why is PTCL deciding for you? yaar its just an internet and its not the end of the world, I know that… but this is exactly how it starts … and if you keep on demonstrating such an obedience on YOUR expense, I am sure there will come a day when the quota of YOUR food will also be decided by someone else but YOU.

We need to join hands now, I say we all PTCL users cross the 300GB limit for the month of feb and when we receive that 5000rs ‘jurmana’ on top of actual bill, we don’t pay the bill and stop using the internet and we can’t do that, we will remain fukked forever be it on using internet or otherwise.

^ Why don't you move onto LDN? Enjoy unlimited downloads like us...

[quote=“Faisal, post:31, topic:16413”]

So do you ‘positively’ believe that your positivity will save from that 5000rs ‘jurmana’ if you, by chance or accidentally or unintentionally, cross 300GB and reach 301GB or 302GB?

Yaar discard these labels of negativity and positivity … and get ‘real’.

[/quote]

I positively say that my Internet usage has never exceeded 200 GB in one month. My average internet usage is 100 GB maximum (based upon last 4 months). Moreover, one should regularly check its remaining volume on portal. PTCL has this facility.

This happens when policy is changed. Many people take time to get used to it. But, I still feel sorrow for those internet cafes whose business is going to flop, soon.

Confirmed. No more GB-limit mentioned on any page on ptcl website at the moment.....looks good.

[quote=“blogger, post:34, topic:16413”]

I positively say that my Internet usage has never exceeded 200 GB in one month. My average internet usage is 100 GB maximum (based upon last 4 months). Moreover, one should regularly check its remaining volume on portal. PTCL has this facility.

This happens when policy is changed. Many people take time to get used to it. But, I still feel sorrow for those internet cafes whose business is going to flop, soon.

[/quote]

I knew what ur reply would be like so that’s I intentionally used words like by chance or accidentally or unintentionally… in my post. If they carry any meaning to you or for anyone for that matter…

and why ur focus is on 300GB limit? 5000rs means nothing to you…?

and one should suppose to take care not to catch a PC virus or worm or not to share personal data, your financial or personal details, not to expose minors around you from adult or obscene contents etc WHILE using the internet NOT how many bytes you have used while on the internet.

But anyways yaar if you feel good taking orders also while paying for it… then probably you and anyone else who share your thoughts, deserve it.

Cause I don’t

[quote=“hawker, post:35, topic:16413”]

Confirmed. No more GB-limit mentioned on any page on ptcl website at the moment…looks good.
[/quote]

yaar you know that they don’t post info like these on their site… they didn’t mentioned the 50gb cap and 1000rs price hike on their site either.

you guys can verify this info from 1236.

please over look blogger's ignorance because he think everyone here uses 200gb limt like him.

We dont fking want PTCL TO PUT ANY MOTHA FKING LIMIT. N people sitting at 1236 are mofos are matric pass !@#$%^&*. they dont know #$%#, they wud love to forward rumors, wont hurt their health!

[quote=“metaltongue, post:39, topic:16413”]

please over look blogger’s ignorance because he think everyone here uses 200gb limt like him.

We dont fking want PTCL TO PUT ANY MOTHA FKING LIMIT. N people sitting at 1236 are mofos are matric pass !@#$%^&*. they dont know #$%#, they wud love to forward rumors, wont hurt their health!

[/quote]

Neither do we want or need the use of such lovely adjectives. Though, it does show how literate and educated you yourself are.