Problem with PTCL

Hello,

I'm having Problem with PTCL Broadband. Browsing is okay but the video streaming is really really slow! I have 4 MB Connection and the streaming videos buffer really slow. They used to stream perfect before :( Here are my line stats

2qknyac.jpg

Edit: Download Speed also seems slow 20-25 KB :( from download.cnet.com

Try to download any video from youtube.com and then tell us the downloading speed.( try to use IDM for video downloading)

And the windows which u r using is not a good windows. try to install windows xp sp2 or sp3 professional edition.

Bro it's a good copy of Windows XP SP3. I just applied the Theme myself or rather the "Colour effect" to be precise.

ok, sorry. looking like fake windows xp. just download youtube video with idm.

Ikram: Ptcl is having streaming problems since months now.Streaming is really very poor.I've also noted that downloading anything from cnet is also very slow.Ptcl is having problems now a days.They went for quantity and compromised on quality.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok, sorry. looking like fake windows xp. just download youtube video with idm.
[/quote]

Windows has nothing to do with download man :P

LOL @ FAKE WINDOWS!

Its a theme, probably the ROYAL NOIR! :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

LOL @ FAKE WINDOWS!

Its a theme, probably the ROYAL NOIR! :P

[/quote]

SPOT ON!

but why r u not being download from youtube via idm to check your speed and paste here????????????????

Well Sometimes Youtube Videos are not good they never Stream or Give errors

use IDM It will Give you full Speed

yes, i want to know his full downloading speed.

same problem with me too since last 5days, I also have 4MBps, but Torrent speed is no more than 130kb.

Very few downloads on which I get full download of about 400-520kb, rest are like 40-80kb. Youtube with Bywifi is about 40kb -.-'

I ALSO GET same speed like you. but on torrents it depends on seeders.

I'm downloading a movie, Seeders are 23,000+ & Peers are 52,000+ (I don't think they are less lol)

my max d/l speed is 130kb

I'm connected through F-8 Exchange, Islamabad