Post your Desktop!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Desktop
[/quote]

that should rather be called fish market of icons and folders :D

that should rather be called fish market of icons and folders :D

[/quote]

Yes I agree. I personally HATE icons on the desktop. My desktop only has 7 icons at the moment!

^_^

More icons make for a more cozy computing experience. :P

I like to keep all the stuff which I am working on in front of my eyes. I have left enough space for the lovely Boeing 747 stalling from an extremely high altitude. ;)

i like the randomosity site, raza.

2003950601723098331_rs.jpg

Ubuntu with a customised KDE 4 desktop

Desktop
[/quote]

Harry Potter and Half-Life 2 :)

Harry Potter and Half-Life 2 :)

[/quote]

Because of fan fiction and Portal? :)

I haven’t played Half Life 2 but i have played Portal.

Because of fan fiction and Portal? :)

I haven’t played Half Life 2 but i have played Portal.

[/quote]

Yup, just guessing :) . Like I am guessing that you have read all 7 books in the series? ;)

Yup, just guessing :) . Like I am guessing that you have read all 7 books in the series? ;)
[/quote]

Of course! And then some…

I was kinda 'forced' into to read all 7 books (just some ridiculous challenge) :)

I used to mock-up "never tickle the sleeping 'dragon'" (replacing dragon with stupid things) to tease :D

Anyway, I find J.K. Rowling used too much of deus-ex-machina to save Harry. She should let him win on his own (he could do better if given chance), especially in the last battle with Lord Voldemort (err.. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named :) ). Harry needed help from Elder Wand to win (not to mention the great plan by Dumbledore and Severus Snape). Oh! come on! :D

At last it's over and she made lots of money from our pocket :D But in return she indeed gave some good books for children to read even in future time :)

But still, all these books are blasphemous! :lol:

Fe-Aman Allah.

She's made a lot of money - and still it isn't enough! She wants to publish a lexicon on Harry Potter and hasn't completely ruled out a continuation some years down the line...

We can be milked some more!

iMac, with the ISS.

MacBook

Oh, and Isaac Asimov > Rowling, anyday!

Oh, and Isaac Asimov > Rowling, anyday!
[/quote]

It will be comparing like apples with oranges if we compare science fiction with sorcery. I would compare J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter series) with Michael Buckley (The Sisters Grimm series).

By the way, I really like Isaac Asimov and his work. He was a great imaginative science fiction writer. No contest!

Fe-Aman Allah.

@psych

What are you using to control / play your music? Specifically I just want to know what that Musical Note icon represents in your Menu Bar. I am using Quick Tunes to display the title / details of the track in the menu bar..

The original books after OotP are rubbish any way. Fan fiction far supersedes the limited imagination of JKR.

34grejc.jpg

hmmmmm... seems like people have especially set some themes and wallpaperz to post their desktop....

welll i am not gona go that way juss my dektop here full of trash which i dont get time to fix them.... its like this since i am using pc

edsktopvd1.jpg

edsktopue7.th.jpg

one with slides effect

slidesak0.th.jpg

abhi tau bari cheezain delete ker ke snap lia haii

this is my desktop with compiz fusion effects

hmmmmm… seems like people have especially set some themes and wallpaperz to post their desktop…

welll i am not gona go that way juss my dektop here full of trash which i dont get time to fix them… its like this since i am using pc

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5599/edsktopvd1.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7414/edsktopue7.th.jpg

one with slides effect

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3106/slidesak0.th.jpg

abhi tau bari cheezain delete ker ke snap lia haii

[/quote]

lol…are you talking about my desktop…That’s my default vista theme and my default laptop wallpaper…