Payoneer - It works fine!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

why do these companies block pakistan?
[/quote]

It’s more like Pakistan blocks these companies.

Just got my Payoneer card through TLA.

@Wren

There is a monthly maintenance fee of $3.00. Will this fee be deducted every month even I do not have any balance and will be treated as negative balance? So next time I receive money all balance will be deducted from it?

[/quote]

Yes, though the fee can be waived if you use the card beyond a certain threshold; different rules apply to different affiliates (whomever you get the Payoneer card thru)

i think ikobo is like payoneer (except that ikobo = visa / payoneer = mastercard). ive used it. works in pakistan. its great.
[/quote]

iKobo isn’t exactly an “affiliate payout” solution a’la WU or PayPal…

and payoneer is?

Payoneer is like Paypal in a way that any one can send you money if they know your email address. So let's say if you want to send me money, I will just let you know my email, then you will go to Payoneer website, enter my email and send me money through Credit Card or other means.

By the way I talked to support yesterday and got my other card through 2CO combined with TLA one. There was no point having two different cards which means double the monthly fee (monthly fee is per card) so I asked them to combine it with the one I have.