Pay 2 months rent and get one month free

is it true ?

that pay for 2 months of infinity and get one month free ??

i saw a hording somewhere at tariq rd area in karachi

Negative, not heard sofar, not mentioned at their official website . May be its a franchise/reseller offer (with conditions :D)

i got this email from mobilink infinity :)

---

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 18, 2009 regarding Mobilink Infinity Promotional Offer. Customer who buy a new connection are only eligible for the uptake of this offer. And yes, if you do purchase a new Infinity Connection, on the payment of 2 months line rents, the third months would be waived. Line rents are paid in advance in this case.

yes it true.this is promotion option. and mobilink is also taking action regarding the outstanding amount holder.Court is sending notice to customer those did not pay mobilink infinity bill for 3 to 4 months.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
i got this email from mobilink infinity :)

---

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated November 18, 2009 regarding Mobilink Infinity Promotional Offer. Customer who buy a new connection are only eligible for the uptake of this offer. And yes, if you do purchase a new Infinity Connection, on the payment of 2 months line rents, the third months would be waived. Line rents are paid in advance in this case.

[/quote]

yes they should take action against defaulters , alhamdoLILLAH i pay my bills regularly so i was thinking IF this offer for old customers then i should avail as i always deposit 3 or 4 months line rent in advance but sad to hear tht this offer is for new customers only :(