Need Some Suggestions Plz

How it can b cleared .. is there really issue for copyright owner in pakistan even mp3 information are changed in file.. @Pasban saying there is no issue which i agree with him..

@Ammar77 and @Abid861 do you saying practically or have any exact banned site or removed content from a site due to copyright issue.. ..One thing let me know just content of south asian songs.. which is indian movies mp3 and pakistani pop albums mp3.not special content of Geo programs or related content...

plz let me know the right way guys...

Thanks....

I think if you distribute south asian songs as far as these songs are coming from movies, they do matter very less as hundred of thousands of sites doing the same at the moment, problem is with when you upload the album songs published from Geo channel and similar publishers who reside in pakistan. They'll defenitely claim and would remove content from your site in any case. Recently i observed, Geo tv removed many videos of song "Hona tha pyar" from youtube. So be aware of Geo Guys, They're watching all around.

You should need to read the guidelines of DMCA for starting a website like songs.pk