Need new connection advice

Hey guys i have been using wi-tribe for the past 2 years and theri service is going to %^&* so i was thinking of getting a cable network of worldcall 512kbps please give your exp with the service BTW I live near PECHS girls college,Karachi

oh comeon 53 views and not a single damn reply

wi tribbe is wayyyyyyyyy better than worldcall.

how can u say that have u used both and for how long on which packages and when did u last use them

Worldcall is free.

I mean Monthly free. I got a device from my friend and now i am using it for more than 1 year...

And i think for free it is better. I only use it with my laptop when i am not a home or shop.

I have used PTCL DSL, PTCL EVO 3G AND NITRO , WORLD CALL, WI-TRIBE, QUEBEE ,LOCAL INTERNET, LINK DOT NET DSL AND WIMAX, WATEEN and after using these all I suggest every one to get Wi-tribe or PTCL DSL. IF you have used more than 3 good internet connections you will leave World Call in 3 to 4 days. I suggest you to try PTCL DSL which is now offering 512kbps for 500 RS and enjoy 80 to 90 kbps downloading speed used my self on my friend house. Not listed in website call 1236 to get this package Currently I am using 4mbps and getting 530 to 540kbps downloading speeds intead of 512kbps. If your phone line is not bad you will never face internet problems more than 2 to 3 times a year

[quote=“najamcu, post:7, topic:17687”]

I have used PTCL DSL, PTCL EVO 3G AND NITRO , WORLD CALL, WI-TRIBE, QUEBEE ,LOCAL INTERNET, LINK DOT NET DSL AND WIMAX, WATEEN and after using these all I suggest every one to get Wi-tribe or PTCL DSL. IF you have used more than 3 good internet connections you will leave World Call in 3 to 4 days. I suggest you to try PTCL DSL which is now offering 512kbps for 500 RS and enjoy 80 to 90 kbps downloading speed used my self on my friend house. Not listed in website call 1236 to get this package Currently I am using 4mbps and getting 530 to 540kbps downloading speeds intead of 512kbps. If your phone line is not bad you will never face internet problems more than 2 to 3 times a year

[/quote]

Agreed. IF your telephone line is healthy, nothing beats PTCL DSL.

Thanks for the reply guys I just wanted to know how do I know if my line is healthy also do I need LAN card for ptcl or modem card?

BTW I an really a noob in this internet hunting stuff so any help will be appreciated

By Line you mean? Telephone line ?

Thanks