1. Internet on PC is working fine, but not on Laptop.
IP assigned to modem is 192.168.1.1
IP to TP Link is 192.168.1.2
2. Tried, but still No Internet access on Laptop but working on Desktop PC as before.
3. Tried but same result.
[quote=", post:, topic:"]
What is the IP address assigned to your modem? If the modem and the TP Link router both have the same IP address assigned then your internet would not work since there is an IP conflict. Try this:
1. Change you TP Link router IP to 10.211.1.1 in the "LAN" page of the Network section . It will give a message that it is changing the IP range or something. Click OK.
2. Enable the DHCP server as shown the last picture of your first post. The start IP address should be 10.211.1.100 and ending should be something like 10.211.1.199. If they are not then, change them to these values.
3. Now select PPOE as WAN connection as shown in the on the 7th picture shown in your first post.
4. Put in your username and password as are supplied to you by PTCL in the PPOE settings page. If you don't know them ask PTCL Help, they will also tell you VCI and VPI values, put them in accordingly.
5. Now save these settings and reboot the TP Link router by clicking the button that appears below when you save these settings. If you don't get the reboot button (the software page is model specific) then reboot it manually with "the current settings" (i.e. that don't reboot it by resetting it to factory values) by going to the System Tools page.
After reboot check internet on your PC. Hope this helps. The steps are based on my experience with TP Link T740NW but may be a bit different for your router so please change them accordingly.