Naruto

why are so many people hooked to naruto, so many people watch it and are talking about it. i tried watching it but it really bored me. whats so special about it??

fights... my cousin she is like 14 years and man she is into anime... naruto is nothing.. search bleech.. its all bloody cartoon.. bloody=blo0dy fights.. cut the hand and blood shoots out like sum1 just presd a nos buton... she has games,mags and even stuf of those characters.. i was into Pokemon but lol i left thm like 2, 3 years ago.... no wonder y stage6 is fild with japnese stuff...

watchout ppl ! JAPS are going to rule us in future...

What is naruto ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

fights… my cousin she is like 14 years and man she is into anime… naruto is nothing… search bleech… its all bloody cartoon… bloody=blo0dy fights… cut the hand and blood shoots out like sum1 just presd a nos buton… she has games,mags and even stuf of those characters… i was into Pokemon but lol i left thm like 2, 3 years ago… no wonder y stage6 is fild with japnese stuff…

watchout ppl ! JAPS are going to rule us in future…

[/quote]

Why he is banned ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

why are so many people hooked to naruto, so many people watch it and are talking about it. i tried watching it but it really bored me. whats so special about it??
[/quote]

I guess it depends on if you’re into anime or not. Plus of course everyone has his/her own taste. I watched one episode of Bleach after my friends raved about it and I didn’t like it. Or maybe it was cause I couldn’t get past the subtitles!

On a related note. 24. One of the most watched shows. Watched Season 1. Hated it! Too much action.

Naruto's been crap since Shippuden. There's TONs of more cool, smarter, slicker anime out there :)

i like naruto music v much , i agree ,naruto shippuden began very well but now flash backs are really killing the excitement ,