My NEW PC!

Hey the short film you made is awesome dude.

@engel thanx dude, am just starting to get better at it. as they say practice makes it perfect !!

But to be very honest, I do think that documentry was short. I mean I din't understand the ending. The wish ? The guy came next to him and documentary eneded ???

^ that was not a documentary, it was a short film and took 2nd position. the office guy once rejected the offer to get anything he wanted while he was dreaming, now he is offered the same thing in real life, so whether he rejects it again or he take the offer, its upto the audience to conclude !!

At first i thought that the guy was some taliban stuff and he will ask him to do some suicidal attack in return of some hot chick :D

^ ahhahaahaaaaaa :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ that was not a documentary, it was a short film and took 2nd position. the office guy once rejected the offer to get anything he wanted while he was dreaming, now he is offered the same thing in real life, so whether he rejects it again or he take the offer, its upto the audience to conclude !!
[/quote]

Where did you got the idea? was it original? one more thing the guy in white dress seems to be young don’t you think he should be more older?

But the photography is very good, overall 7/10

^ there r lots of unproduced scripts on internet but needs to be searched and read which is quite a hell of a task reading each script to know whether its feasible here as specially in Peshawar we have almost no girl characters. anyways so the original concept is from some one else but i did some modifications to it to make it interesting. about the guy, well its a speed filming competition, means it has to be made in less then 2 days and shot inside LUMS, so we cant take outsiders with us, we have to pick actors from our group dat r involved in other categories. so there r quite a lot of other problems as well but still we try out best to make things gud and at least make them.

very nice PC..... missing my PC games a lot....

oil field job sucks..... you get a lot of money to buy PCs like this but no time to play them :( :( :( :(

^ me too, busy in other stuff and missing games. waiting for Crysis 2 to release !!

last game i played was Call of duty 4 part 1,,, it was amazing... don't know about other call of duty versions... and i played Far Car 2 for one hour and never played again, couldn't find time.....

I don't see gaming very popular now... there was a time when there was craze for multi-player gaming

congrats…

If I were you I would put that huge casing on the floor next to your desk…

[/quote]

Yeah but it will get dusty. We all like to admire our new builds for some time. Then, when the honeymoon is over, we throw them on the floor :D

^I don't show this attitude i love my Pc as i loved it from the first day! :P

why doesnt your HAF have a side 200mm fan?

^ its the amd version. even though i thought i ordered the regular version they sent me the amd version cause it was the only case available. i checked in karachi shops through a friend and all models were out of stock. so bas i settled down for this even though i didn't wanted to.

http://vimeo.com/channels/mashproductions

[/quote]

nice

and good patriotic work i must say :)

i always like those people who dont forget Pakistan while doing a mark-able work.

gud effort.....u deserve this PC

Hey congrats and happy gaming

is this PC gona fly a plane???? NO????? WHAT?????? :P

just messin wid u man! no offence...

good pc..i like it. but i can make it better :P

Great Ratings... best of Luck it simply looks like SUPER PC