Movies on BluRay Disc in Karachi

...Where?

just got a laptop with a BD-ROM drive and tired of playing the hot demo disc over and over :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

…Where?

just got a laptop with a BD-ROM drive and tired of playing the hot demo disc over and over :P

[/quote]

i dont think u will be able to find blue ray discs in karachi easily and even if u will they will be expensive as hell

And will not get more tittle of movies etc.. on BR. wait for getting it cheap

can't be more than Rs. 2.5K-3.5K as that's how much PlayStation 3 games costs, around $50 ...and it's almost worth that if you have an HDTV - the difference in quality between BD and DVD is greater than DVD and CD

I've got around 10 bluray rips on my computer.. As for the original blu ray movies, (20-25 gb) wait for another 3 years and 7 months till it gets cheap enough to be bought

if u only want the blue ray dics for content to play on ur HDTV why dont u just try some of the apple movie trailers

or if u want actual movies u can get them off of bittorrent

he got BD-Rom drive in laptop, so he must required BD-ROM discs.

they are not available here, you can import the moviez

or you can download blue ray movies or high-def content, and watch them on your lappy, i'm sure the lcd of you laptop supports 1920x1080 resolution.

or you can download blue ray movies or high-def content, and watch them on your lappy, i’m sure the lcd of you laptop supports 1920x1080 resolution.
[/quote]

No but it has HDMI output

i reckon i saw B-ray titles at some shop in clifton.

Hello people, i got myself BD player and also want to know the same thing. I am concerned to know price of BD-R and also recorded ones if possible in Pakistan. I know i can download HD movies from Internet and burn them to BD-R. :)

well i checked the price on the internet and it costs around Rs1500/disk

http://makarts.com/more.asp?itemCode=3836&catID=557

As for the blu ray movies i saw them at hyperstar lahore around 6 months ago and they cost around Rs.1500/movie

Buy it online from www.dhgate.com , u will find very cheap stuff there.. All you should have is a credit card or paypal.

Thanks folks. In future i will get them. :)

In Clifton on Schone Circle there is Laraib. They have a whole upstairs dedicated to BRay.

In Clifton on Schone Circle there is Laraib. They have a whole upstairs dedicated to BRay.
[/quote]

Yeah. And the shop in front of Laraib also has them. I don’t remember its name.