Monitor wont show a display after BSOD

I recently bought a new pc with the following specs : Core 2 Duo 3.0ghz (FSB 1333), 2gb Corsair Dominator Ram DDR 2, 320gb HD WD,120GB HD, xfx 9600 gso and 460 W corsair psu..and yesterday while using the pc i experienced a blue screen with the last thing i read was memory dump and then the monitor went on standby mode and has remained that way. What could be the issue? Please help.

IMO this means that ur rig is not stable with incompatible hardware or bios settings, which mobo r u using with which processor?

if the mobo and peocessor r compatible with each other than it MUST be ur ram!! Trust me on this! these corsair rams r pure #$%# i had to replace my pair FOUR times since i got them...

try putting single module in ur primary ram slot and check if it comes to life, if not than u may borrow a ddr2 stick from ur friend and check it.

BTW if u r not so technical, take ur pc to the shop from which u got it!!!

The mobo is an Asus P5KPL-VM. The PC was working fine for a month so it must be the ram ill check to make sure.

first of all disable automatic restart after system failure option (google)

and then when the bsod occurs read all of it, i am sure you will get a clue on what is causing this problem

hey! corsair rams are father of kingston. dont be lame...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

first of all disable automatic restart after system failure option (google)

and then when the bsod occurs read all of it, i am sure you will get a clue on what is causing this problem

[/quote]

its not a restart…he don’t have display on his monitor. possibly hardware problem.

its not a restart…he don’t have display on his monitor. possibly hardware problem.

[/quote]

from what i can understand he is saying that the bsod shows up for a second but then the pc doesnt restart infact it shows a blank screen so disabling automatic restart may work

possibly display driver conflicting

hey! corsair rams are father of kingston. dont be lame…
[/quote]

yes they r, thats what i read all over, but once u use these dominator #$%# you’ll find out mate!!