I need a reliable internet service. Right now I'm on Cable net which is poor.
I'm trying to narrow it down to which one I need to get.
Here's my collective reasoning so far.
1) Has a 15 GB which is enough, but what does one do in case of a billing error, there was a bad post on that in this forum.
2) CPE password not being given to us, I don't like that, if we buy something, it's ours completely.
3) Security deposit of Rs2500. I hate security deposits. Mainly cause you have to go through a war to get them back in Pakistan. There's not much one can do legally. So I've found it best just to avoid stuff like deposits as much as I can.
4) I dont' know if we get our own ip like regular ISP's or are we just another node on a network.
5) Will internet connection sharing be hard to configure if we're just another node on a network, cause I have 2 computers which share an internet connection.
6) Is the 15 GB cap on Downloads only or the total of Downloads and Uploads? This question remains unanswered.
No on the other side of the coin, most everybody has said the service is good, speed is good, downloads is good and uploads is kinda slow.
1) I read one post in which the USB Evo device failed upon bringing it home and he was told that he would have to fork out another Rs6000 and buy a new one. So basically I'm assuming that we buy that thing AS IS with no warranty whatsoever.
2) I've seen some complaints on how low the speed is. But for some people it's working alright. I just can't really figure out what's accurate or what the performance would be like in my area.
On the contrary, there's no Cap on the Data, it's unlimited and people have posted good speed tests.
Who knows, I'm just trying to make up my mind on what I should get.
Please give your feedback as well.