Mobile Phone address transfer

I have imate K-JAM and wants to transfer the contacts to my new mobile (Nokia E71)..

i was suggested by one of my friends to download a software that helps in transferring the contact from mobile memory...does anyone know the name of the software..

just download the default communication suite software or watever that works with your imate,i don't think you should be having any problem as such,its a simple task,just google abit and you'd find the software that works with Imates

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

just download the default communication suite software or watever that works with your imate,i don’t think you should be having any problem as such,its a simple task,just google abit and you’d find the software that works with Imates
[/quote]

yaar i tried that first before posting here…i’m getting all sort of software’s but not the one’s that can save phonebook contact from k-jam’s memory.

dude, install active sync 4.5 and outlook....active sync will synchorinze all your contacts with outlook express.....once ure done wiv it....dere are many softs, which sync those outlook contacts wiv a nokia phone

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dude, install active sync 4.5 and outlook…active sync will synchorinze all your contacts with outlook express…once ure done wiv it…dere are many softs, which sync those outlook contacts wiv a nokia phone
[/quote]

thanks dude… got what i needed