Logo suggestions for WiredPakistan

^ Xain alreeady created something like that. But map was looking way bigger when he showed me.

3rd entry more to come :

wp4th.jpg

more entries :

wp5th.jpg

wp6th.jpg

still more to come :)

the_last_tragic_moment has some very polished and professional looking logos. He definitely gets my vote too!

thanks fer all the praise aii ppll.. ab cd nikal bhi dou :P:D

@sah: i get it. ur talkin bout the favi icon. sure i'll do one.

@xain: cool designs. just a tip, shadows and outerglows are good, but they're thing of the past. modern logos depends upon gradeints, and typography.. but each to his own. just make sure the font is sharp.

thank you very much the_last_tragic_moment for feedback ,yeah totally agree with you i will have to study more and practice more the typography and gradeints beside that as my main field is 3d modeling /animation /web development thats why i was quite away from trends of latest logo designs ,your feedback will help me alot :) thankyou once again

here goes another:

1g3bx2.jpg

ohh man.. you people are so "Wyly", don't you have something else to do in life. :-/

Any suggestions for me guys?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

here goes another:

1g3bx2.jpg

[/quote]

now this one looks more decent to me

^ This one looks kool.....

My vote goes to logos designed by last_tragic_moment.

ohh man… you people are so “Wyly”, don’t you have something else to do in life. :-/
[/quote]

They’re making better use of their time than someone who’s wasting his time trolling a thread. Drop the snobbish attitude and at least appreciate their effort if you can’t create anything yourself.

@Xain, I second tragic’s suggestions. Don’t use the obvious cheesy effects (glows, shadows, bevels etc.) but instead focus on the actual logo, typography, and colors. Pay a visit to logopond.com for logo inspiration.

thanks for the positive comments ppl…

ok this one

wp3.gif

logo on the left is debateable, but the rest looks perfect to me.

throw away yr suggestions.

[/quote]

I think the logo on left side of this image has some potential. The fingers and palm is replace by mouse-arrow, this logo can be use as icon for this web-site (the icon that appears in address-bar, the same one that is mentioned by sah). Though, my suggestion will be that it doesn’t need to have W or P or anything, just this icon will represent this web-site.

Though quest for full-fledged should continue.

What do you guys think?

1zfhbmr.gif

A very Clean and simple design.

5kr72u.gif

???

Picture6.png

The fingers and palm is replace by mouse-arrow, this logo can be use as icon for this web-site (the icon that appears in address-bar, the same one that is mentioned by sah). Though, my suggestion will be that it doesn’t need to have W or P or anything, just this icon will represent this web-site.
[/quote]

Yes thats what I said before, that we could use that ‘hand’ as a logo for the favicon on its own. However, thats only a good idea if the hand is last_tragic’s own design. Otherwise it might be too common.

What about this as a logo (this is my own creation).

Logo1.png

ohh man… you people are so “Wyly”, don’t you have something else to do in life. :-/
[/quote]

" NO " :D , hey slave why don’t u design one ?