Logo suggestions for WiredPakistan

Can't you have polls in this forum? If not, then try creating a poll via a 3rd party tool - so that you (the mods and admins) can get an outlook on what people prefer.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The best one, so far. :D

[/quote]

till now my vote with you

The Expert is here.

Picture1.png

Some people have great graphic art talent but in this forums they are concentrated. I am proud to be a member of wiredpakistan.com where so many people talented have gather.

hmm

wp1.gif

will post some more results later…

[/quote]

till now this one looks best

Another one.

AnimWP1.gif

thanks for the positive comments ppl..

ok this one

wp3.gif

logo on the left is debateable, but the rest looks perfect to me.

throw away yr suggestions.

thanks for the positive comments ppl…

ok this one

wp3.gif

[/quote]

WOW… lot of talented ppl around.

@sah Atleast you leave a comment on my pics...

Picture2.png

"last tragic moment" only you are making logoos on themes.

Great work dude. I think little more efforts will make your logo on footer :D

@ Ultimate Hero

Yaar your logos look good but doesn't go with the WiredPak theme or its CSS styles :( Its my opinion by the way.

I would like to vote for the_last_tragic_moment design. :)

wp3.gif

[/quote]

This one is really nice! I was thinking maybe a shorter version of it as well with just ‘WP’ which we could use as the image which appears in the location bar of your browser when you load a page. For example Google has a multicolored ‘g’, Wikipedia has a black ‘W’.Or if that hand symbol is your own creation, we could just use that on its own as well.

I still want to encourage everyone to post their designs. This one is awesome, but we’ll still continue this for at least a few days so everyone gets a chance.

Once again...

Picture3.png

we appreciate ur work ultimate hero but last tragic moment work is really cool and it looks decent type of logo. no offence.

wp2.gif
[/quote]

IMHO, this will suit the existing forum template. Simplicity is nice :)

I think i am wasting my time...

Moderators and members: Should i stop creating anymore logos?

Picture4.png

@Asad_N: That one is nice, but its rather sober. His other logo is more polished and looks 'hip'!

@Ultimate Hero: Thanks for the effort, but it seems you're out of your league compared to the other logos. So yes, you should consider stopping.

^ lol. Anywords for my Designs since I'm not a designer. That was my first work :) Your review will help me find my career in Adobe Photoshop :D

Im not into designing stuff but good with ideas. how about a map of Pakistan wrapped with wires ( shiny bright wires :P )

thanks for the positive comments ppl…

ok this one

wp3.gif

[/quote]

excellent man this is awesome , my vote is all urs, became ur fan