Lockerz.com

this is their trick they dont give a chance to redeem. when that day comes their page dont open and when open there is nothing left but just walpaper and iphone skins thats what i know.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

this is their trick they dont give a chance to redeem. when that day comes their page dont open and when open there is nothing left but just walpaper and iphone skins thats what i know.
[/quote]

We’ll have to wait and see :).

What i know is that my friend did get the shirt, And i’ve seen quite a few unboxing videos on youtube.

ya sure man lets wait if you get any thing tell us ( except t shirt)

Oh well count me too .. I will be getting PSP in few days :P

@alamode Just got it!

Thanks. :D

Get a real job. :P

This is what gets redeemed.... An iPod :o

shotqc.th.jpg

And

this is where they ship it to an Email :rolleyes:

shotc.th.jpg

And

where is the Event :rolleyes:

any one among WP members .... got something Practically from them.........???

AoA

Hi All of u i wana invitation 4 lockerz.com thanks

samiulrehman@yahoo.com

Lockerz unboxing:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Lockerz+unboxing&search_type=&aq=f

Taken from lockerz faq:

4. Why is Lockerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place? We set PTZ very low to thank our earliest members for helping us build the site. Beginning December 1, PTZ values will increase by 4x on average although there will be many more ways to earn PTZ than ever before. Even with the PTZ increase, prizes will still be very attainable for the active Lockerz member.

5. What does “More Soon” mean? We are working to get you more products in PTZ Place because the overwhelming early response to Lockerz blew right through our inventory. We will re-stock PTZ Place on a periodic basis.

6. When is the next "restock" happening? Due to huge traffic issues from our last redemption, we are no longer pre-announcing re-stock dates. However, we can say that the next redemption event will be limited to Z-list members and will occur in November. There will be a general membership redemption before the end of November as well. We will announce redemptions on the morning of the event on the Lockerz Hallway only.

7. Does Lockerz ship internationally? Yes. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for any incoming taxes or duties into your country if your country does not deem a free prize as a gift. Check out this link to better understand what duties and taxes you might have to pay: http://fedex.com/us/international/irc/profiles/?link=2. If you are in Brazil, we are working to find a distribution partner to help us reduce or even eliminate any tax/duty penalties.

Decide for yourself.. Scam or not :).

If you need an invite, Let me know

Well here's a video from the lockerz youtube channel with celebrities like Kim Kardashian promoting lockerz.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu7mzJrUsoc

send me too... at shoxee4@hotmail.com

me too plx - shahbaz_khalid AT hotmail.com

Please send an invitation to

decent.look AT hotmail DOT com

you guys are already invited.Some spy is working behind the scene LOL

Anyone who wants an invite email me !!! :P..

or just post here :P :p :lol:

LOL .. arsalanehsan nice work behind the scene :P :P :P :P

#$%# koder you caught me :lol: :lol:

LOL..whenever I try the email its always in the system of lockerz.Alamonde isn't that regular so I usually think who's the man who's doing all the hardwork :D goooooooooooood :P