Learning motorbike

hi guys.....i wanna knw is there some motorbike driving center in islamabad just like car driving schools.......i cant ride a bike just bcoz i never ride a bicycle even in my childhood.....i tried to ride a bike but i cant balance it and crash dont ask wht happened aftr it...hhhhaaaa

stop posting crap here. go put it in pak wheels. ajeeb banda hai.

do u hav any prob triptrip if u dont wnt to reply just dont put ur head in it

its a general discussion form mind it

well i think you wont find any motorbike institute come on man who can make you learn motorbike like that

i would advise you to take lessons from your friends you know how to ride

IMO first learn to ride a bicycle then you can easily learn motor bike

yeah its true learn to ride bicycle

firat try to ride ordinary bicycle, perhaps on soft ground or near it so that if u fall u dont hurt yourself,

then when u are confident read this

http://motorcycles.about.com/od/howtostartridin1/ss/How_To_Ride.htm

i know how to ride a motorcycle but i dont,,i prefer rickshaws and taxis or even buses...seen to many motor cycle accidents in my time....this is the most dangerous ride in pakistan,,so...

thnx for the advice.......now looking to buy a bicycle first...lol

It is very easy to learn motorbike. If you have familiar how to ride bike then its very easy for you to learn bike. Am I Right?

Outsourcing Solution in Pakistan

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahy dekho is bande ko motor cycle challni nahi ati LMAO

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahy dekho is bande ko motor cycle challni nahi ati LMAO
[/quote]

is there something funny in it

why you wanna learn motor bike now, obviously coz you can drive it later. SO... get motor bike now and you'll learn it in 3 days.. Trust me..

why you wanna learn motor bike now, obviously coz you can drive it later. SO… get motor bike now and you’ll learn it in 3 days… Trust me…
[/quote]

n wht if i went to hospital!!!1

well don't just try it on the road very 1st time....go to a park or ground. OR if you really wanna try it on road, try it late at night when there is rarely any traffic.

this reminds me that a guy was trying to learn motorbike on the main road of hyderi, he braked his motorcycle in the middle of the road abruptly and there was a shehzore behind him and me behind the shehzore going at a considerable speed , we both somehow managed to brake, then this guy started driving again and went accross to the service road and ended up crashing into a wall :D i was very angry at first but after watching that scene i was laughing my *** off

Well you can always put in those side wheels that way you will not fall though i cant gurantee you wont crash in to a wall but one thing is for sure if you have anything on hand be it a car or motorcycle you will learn to drive just be gentle in releasing the clutch , if you let it go abruptly it will kick into the air like a horse.

TC

if you let it go abruptly it will kick into the air like a horse.
[/quote]

especially if its a 125 CC bike!