Is It True?

Aslamualikum

i am on copperwire with 4 MB Connection ... when i got upgraded i got 450 Kbs downloading on IDM , but last 6 days my connection is workin in 1 MB ..

is it true 4 MB is working at 1MB ?

thanks

yes true ptcl broadband has been dead since like 3 months now. its not going to get better. i am switching to worldcall now.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Aslamualikum

i am on copperwire with 4 MB Connection … when i got upgraded i got 450 Kbs downloading on IDM , but last 6 days my connection is workin in 1 MB …

thanks

[/quote]

Its how PTCL works.They upgrade downgrade without subscriber’s consent.Making complaints don’t bother them.My advise would be to get some other reliable connection.

or switch to ONU if you have it in ur locality...

Aslamualikum

i am on copperwire with 4 MB Connection … when i got upgraded i got 450 Kbs downloading on IDM , but last 6 days my connection is workin in 1 MB …

thanks

[/quote]

This Kind of problem is normal in Ptcl …Call 1218 for help… n wait for 30 minutes until they receive your call …

This Kind of problem is normal in Ptcl …Call 1218 for help… n wait for 30 minutes until they receive your call …

[/quote]

And then just see how they just assure you that they have registered your complain, but which will be of no use as it will never be resolved.

hmmmm thanks for help.

PTCL stinks... their broadband sucks.. and the company has recruited a bunch of morons, day sleepers.. A few days ago I went to an OSS in pindi to pay my evo bill and there were two ugly ladies there eating samoosas and having tea. I asked them to accept my bill but they told me that the system is down and today is 30th of the month so PTCL doesn't accept any bills today. I was like too angry to talk.. I went to another OSS center and they took the bill without any questions!!!!

PTCL, Fire all those morons or you will be drowned for ever

Whats ur Upstream and Downstream ?

Also let us know your SNR margin

Because those who are complaining about speed issue dont even know why they are getting less speed according to their packages !

Did u bother to call 1218 and ask for your package current details ? Either it was mistakenly changed to 1 mbps or what ?

Try to consider all these things than blame the company for not supporting !

Whats ur Upstream and Downstream ?

Also let us know your SNR margin

Because those who are complaining about speed issue dont even know why they are getting less speed according to their packages !

Did u bother to call 1218 and ask for your package current details ? Either it was mistakenly changed to 1 mbps or what ?

Try to consider all these things than blame the company for not supporting !

[/quote]

LOL you want the consumer to diagnose problems themselves? Do you think every PTCL customer is a telecoms engineer?